need all styles guitar teacher

Posted by hanesh wadher on Tue, 04/11/00 - 14:51:58.
In Reply to Guitar Magic

I am looking for a guitar teacher that can teach me all levels and styles of guitar in the norther part of New Jersey. But willing to travel if the teacher is dedicated. I have decided to give a lot of attention to my guitar learning. Please Help.
Thank You...!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: need all styles guitar teacher

: I am looking for a guitar teacher that can teach me all levels and styles of guitar in the norther part of New Jersey. But willing to travel if the teacher is dedicated. I have decided to give a lot of attention to my guitar learning. Please Help.
: Thank You...!!!

Hello, I am a teacher in Clarksburg, NJ which is located near Hightstown or Freehold, exit 8 off the Turnpike. I teach a variety of styles and I teach privately and around the world with guitarist Martin Simpson. Feel free to contact me if the location works for you. I have folks that come from all over. Thanks, Paul (609) 208-1531

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

Copyright © 1999 - 2023 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.