Kirk Hammet sucks ?

Posted by peter weitjes on Fri, 10/27/00 - 13:18:29.

I generally don't like people who put other people down. But this is what I have to say ;First of all ,your comments on this site (Kirk sucks) shows that you are all a bunch of morons ,who think that somebody who plays fast in a famous band, has to be good .The only thing I hear is, a lot of noise and notes that are poorly phrased whith an irritating "duck" like sound, from somebody who had some lessons with Joe Satriani in the back of a musicalinstrumentstore(???) .And that's your idea of a guitarhero ? And somebody, who dares to say something about that, should die ??? By reading your comments and the kind of language you use ,gives me a good picture of you all. Stupid , "caveman"like morons, who have been headbanging for so long that there is no brain left in their heads. A guitarplayer sucks , when he becomes a caricature of himself and plays the guitarhero he's not. When you are a fan ,that's OK , but everybody has the right to have an opinion .And if you can't deal with that,than that's your problem. And if you're so stupid, that you hate me for writing this, than I pity you all .

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

KIRK REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

I am a guitar teacher..There are a lot of great guitarists out there.... I had to laugh when i saw kirk hammet on the cover of GUITAR PLAYER MAGAZINE..OMG! WHY? Lately from what i hear ha has played everything he knows on a couple of cd's..Thats why you will hear a wah wah pedal a lot more now. Because he ran out of things to play..Anyone with minimal experience on the guitar can pull off the solos that he does..I have figured out every solo that is thrown at me.. Why does metallica keep him? The singer plays way better solos than what kirk does. why why why..every solo that he does sounds the same just add a wah wah pedal to a fast pull off and you got a kirk hamett solo..I know satriani taught him..I always doubted the truth in that..IF he did take lessons from him he wasn't a great student..well i am done here...hope someone sees this...email me at stratdreams57@yahoo.com .....don't get me wrong metallica has some great songs but as far as kirk goes??????HE SUCKS SOOOOOO BAD...I'd rather hear the melodic sounds of one of the seven dwarfs in a blender. lol email me and let me know what you think???

Re: PETER WEITJES sucks ? YA I NO

all I have to say is that ur an ass for sayign that kirk let alone metallica is thrash becuz most of it isnt. kirk is the one who inspired me to play. i used to never play my guitar but now i play around 3 hours a day and i wood give ne thign to be as good as him! my next guitar as a matter of fact is gunna be the esp kh-203 signature! o and i think its rele messed up to tALK like that about a legend guitarist. we dont need to hear your opinion u no why? becuase we dont CARE! thank you i rest my case

P.S. U **** ING NEWB PETER QUITE NOW BECUZ U SUK AT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PETER WEITJES sucks ? YA I NO

all I have to say is that ur an ass for sayign that kirk let alone metallica is thrash becuz most of it isnt. kirk is the one who inspired me to play. i used to never play my guitar but now i play around 3 hours a day and i wood give ne thign to be as good as him! my next guitar as a matter of fact is gunna be the esp kh-203 signature! o and i think its rele messed up to tALK like that about a legend guitarist. we dont need to hear your opinion u no why? becuase we dont CARE! thank you i rest my case

P.S. U **** ING NEW PETER QUITE NOW BECUZ U SUK AT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Kirk Hammet sucks ?

first of all you suck why would you be stupid enough to publically diss a guitar legend over the internet the only thing i can think of is you are like me ive been trying to copy his work for 10 yeasrs and i still cant play as good as him in his songs and did u actuall listen to one of his solos u must not have cause the are on tune and each note follows the last in perfect harmony and if u cant get that u must not be very musically inclined kirk hammet is a god and no body will ever top him i guess an idiot like you thinks slash sucks to well who do u like

you are entiltld to an opinion and i will not tell you that you suck just because you don't agree with the rest of the world. unlike most people you have enough brains to make your own decision instead of following the crowd and believing all the bullshit they tell you. i however like metallica but don't think they are something ultra special, and admire you for voicing your opinion!

Dude, If you think you're so great Lets see your dumb ass get out there and do what Kirk did. He has way more money than you and has accomplished more music wise. I think you better go and play you're shitty folk music with your non-talented friends

no kirk lee hammet is the coolest in the world!!!!

Kirk hammet is like a god to me in metal!!! and i dont hear on things that issent metal and kirk is like my god

First of all,Peter you suck!!!
You must be really stupid if you say that K.Hammet sucks.He's one of world's greatest guitar players.And that's not just my opinion, our opinion, the MetallicA fans opinion.Anyway,we, the Metallica Fans..."WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK".Of course,you think that we are "cavemans",that we
headbang all day...so what?You think you're better than us?
You just suck,and you know it!

Kirk Hammet is an amzing guitarplayer,,, you can not say that he is not good just because you dont like his style,, he is one of the best in his style if not the best,, there is alot of guitar players that i sometime think arent so great bui actually are,, i just assume they arent because I dont like the style,,, so Overall what I am saYing is
KIRK HAMMET RULES AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT I DONT CARE BECAUSE YOU KNOW HE FUCKIN RULES

Have you even heard Kirk play??? By the looks of your little speech, no. I`d sure as hell would like you to see YOU play that good!(oh wait, a person of your integretigy can`t play the guitar) Kirks the one who inspired me to play, and I don`t appreciate your dissing him. Just because you have an opinion doesn`t mean you have to broadcast it to the world!

For ur information i am not a head banger or a metal head or any other pathetic prejudiced based moron names u mite hav. My music tastes r vast, they range from miles davies to mozart, buddy holly and yes, metallica. I hav a grade 8 music theory (that means i no alot incase ur little brain doesn't understand) and i think kirk hammet is the most admirable guitarist i've ever come acrros. You say ur a guitar teacher (which probably means ur very stupid), i play 5 different instruments including guitar, and i aspire to play like him. In my opinion the thing that makes kirk hammet so great is his sense of MUSICIANSHIP. As a guitarist, like most others u probably don't hav much idea wot that means, but i can tell u that kirk hammets brilliance does not come from 'how fast he plays' or any other crap like that. Perhaps if u actualy listened 2 sum more metallica stuff rather than just 1 or 2 early thrash metal songs, u mite hear wot kirk hammet is capable of.
Open ur mind.

faggot kirk hammet rules

u wanker fuck off and listen to your self bitch kirk hammet is a legend you try and play like him

faggot kirk hammet rules

u wanker fuck off and listen to your self bitch kirk hammet is a legend you try and play like him

Mister number 1 ,for your information . I am a professional guitarplayer and teacher for 20 years, who loves good rock guitar playing, but hates brainless noise made for idiots.

Kirk hammet is a very great guitarist hes not as good as dave mustain but he does not sound like brainless nois

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.