Stinger SSX

Posted by George on Wed, 08/04/04 - 05:49:22.
In Reply to Guitar Lovers

I purchased a used Stinger SSX and a Peavy Reno 400 amp.
I bought both for $75.00 about 3 years ago. Both in excellent
working order and clean. Curious as to value and maker of
the guitar......plays and sounds good.....Guitar is light blue.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Stinger SSX

: I purchased a used Stinger SSX and a Peavy Reno 400 amp.
: I bought both for $75.00 about 3 years ago. Both in excellent
: working order and clean. Curious as to value and maker of
: the guitar......plays and sounds good.....Guitar is light blue.

RE: That's a great setup. I played on the same combo growing up. I'm not sure of the value of the guitar, but you can't go wrong with a Martin and it puts out more Quack that a strat. I had to Peavy 400 Heads, one bass and one lead. They were rather old heads, but they sounded great and had enough power to power a whole band. So you have a good set up. If I were you, I wouldn't sell it. You got a great deal.

Re: Stinger SSX

: : I purchased a used Stinger SSX and a Peavy Reno 400 amp.
: : I bought both for $75.00 about 3 years ago. Both in excellent
: : working order and clean. Curious as to value and maker of
: : the guitar......plays and sounds good.....Guitar is light blue.

: RE: That's a great setup. I played on the same combo growing up. I'm not sure of the value of the guitar, but you can't go wrong with a Martin and it puts out more Quack that a strat. I had to Peavy 400 Heads, one bass and one lead. They were rather old heads, but they sounded great and had enough power to power a whole band. So you have a good set up. If I were you, I wouldn't sell it. You got a great deal.

the guitar is made by C.F. Martin and company. It was made overseas and shipped to the U.S. and inspected. It's a great deal for any Martin guitar.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.