Re: Vintage Goya Guitars Website

Posted by Lester Trask on Fri, 01/28/05 - 16:58:30.

: : My "Vintage Goya Guitars" website is a resource for information on the history of Goya guitars. The website is located
: : at http://www.goyaguitars.com - if you have questions about your Goya guitar you can write me at goyaguitars@usa.com
: : be sure to send me the "complete" information printed on your inside label if available. If you're looking for an estimate
: : of its value let me state that "the value of anything is what someone is willing to pay for it." I give only rough estimates
: : based on eBay online auction prices.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

goya guitar

I have a mint condition, Goya guitar, 1963, in the original case.
I need to replace the string tensioner, small crack.
Where can I find one?
serial number 493045
also, where is the best site to list it for sale? current price seems to be between 2800 and $4000
thanks

Re: Vintage Goya Guitars Website

Hi. I purchased a Goya guitar and would like some history on it--especially the year it was made. Serial number is 4135113 and it is a 174 series. Would appreciate your help. It is a sweet sounding guitar and plays so nice. I absolutely love it!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.