Re: 12 string ventura bruno v-1590

Posted by willie on Wed, 03/22/06 - 17:59:04.

: serial 16040 stamped 8871 i found this guitiar in my attic does anyone know anything about it or if it is worth anything thank you
==
i have an acoustic 12 / got in LA approx 1970
model 1590
# 16581
it kicks butt

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : My Dad give this guitar about year ago. He got it from a unlce in L.A. in the 60's ,I just want to know about how much it is worth ..I would never sell it just Like to know. I know it is a V-1590 srial c 13081 and it sounds very very great eazy to play.

: : : My Dad give this guitar about year ago. He got it from a unlce in L.A. in the 60's ,I just want to know about how much it is worth ..I would never sell it just Like to know. I know it is a V-1590 srial c 13081 and it sounds very very great eazy to play.
I just picked 1 up at a garage sale for 1 dollar serial # 9432 Does anyone know what year that is?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.