guitar id

Posted by rod waters on Sun, 01/06/08 - 00:51:36.
In Reply to Vintage Guitars

i've got a kay archtop stamped inside are #'s k32 6832. i'm trying to find a year on it. i only seem to find k21, k23 k42, can anyone steer me to find an answer

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Kay 1942 K23 812

: i've got a kay archtop stamped inside are #'s k32 6832. i'm trying to find a year on it. i only seem to find k21, k23 k42, can anyone steer me to find an answer

Re: Kay 1942 K23 812

I am begining to believe there isn't anyone who knows anything about Kay guitars. My brothers played my Kay long before I was born in 1955. and I have been told mine was made in 56 so who knows I dont : : i've got a kay archtop stamped inside are #'s k32 6832. i'm trying to find a year on it. i only seem to find k21, k23 k42, can anyone steer me to find an answer

Re:alvarez 512 model

would like know how to read the serial no. to find out what year it is thank you

Re: guitar id

I have an alvarez electric strat. The model # is ae20bs.
can anyone tell me how much this guitar is worth or about how many were made?

Re: guitar id

: i've got a kay archtop stamped inside are #'s k32 6832. i'm trying to find a year on it. i only seem to find k21, k23 k42, can anyone steer me to find an answer

i have the same guitar that i had around 1960 and it was well used then. do u you have a good picture of it. i lost the original bridge.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.