Re: Stolen Resinator (dobro)

Posted by Don Shapiro on Mon, 11/13/06 - 23:33:20.

Hello,

Saw this Dorado Dobro on ebay today (November 13, 2006) and when Googling to find comparable prices, found this "stolen" notice.

Perhaps it's the one you lost?? It's being posted on ebay by someone in Oregon. I'm a New Mexian guitarist musician and felt a kinship so I'm sending this nortice.

Best wishes,

Don
(Always wanted to learn Dobro, but don't want to purchase a stolen guitar.)

Here's the URL to see it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dorado-Dobro-Guitar-with-case-MUST-SEE_W0QQitemZ300048730272QQihZ020QQcategoryZ2385QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
: Stolen "Dorado" Resinator, with black hardshell case/gold interior.
: Body dark brown. Albuquerque New Mexico. The person who took this axe was Dave Innis (formerly of the band "Restless Heart")
: The guitar can be played both as a Dobro and finger style. It is not an expensive axe, but one I used on many recordings.
: I pasted an article from a local paper to the top of the case that went "Remains of Buddha Found". JW Fonte 505-262-9563

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.