DORADO by GRETSCH JUMBO ACOUSTIC FOR SALE

Posted by Mike on Sat, 10/16/04 - 08:10:44.
In Reply to The Gretsch Pages

A BEAUTIFULLY WELL AGED VINTAGE DORADO by GRETSCH JUMBO ACOUSTIC GUITAR. IT'S A MODEL 000643 FROM THE 70'S. HAS BOUND NECK, PEGBOARD AND BODY, MOTHER OF PEARL INLAYS ON NECK, PEGBOARD AND MOUSTACHE BRIDGE (ADJUSTABLE), A SUPERB TWO-TONE BURST FINISH. THIS IS A QUALITY GUITAR & COMES WITH HARD SHELL VELVET LINED CASE . This is a very nice looking piece, very little signs of age, and has been always stored in the case ( the vintage wood smells great too !). THE SHIPPING COST WILL BE ADDED TO THE WINNERS BID AMOUNT, THIS AMOUNT WILL BE EXACTLY WHAT IT WILL COST ME TO SEND OUT. This guitar is solid wood throughout, no laminate, as you can see the very nice grain, and due to the age, almost looks "smoked". At the nut the neck measures 1.75",. The fret wear is minimal to almost none noticed. There are very fine marks on the back but nothing that is evident looking straight on, if you hold to the light at an angle you can see some marks. On the top side of the sound hole there also is a small wear area but blends in with the wood. The pick guard design also has some fading on the bottom. It has been in the case for a long time and played very little. I love its looks. It has the enclosed chromed dish type tuners all original. I just put new dot bridge pins on with new Gibson J-200 medium gauge strings. Also a 3 layered binding all around the body. IF INTERESTED FOR PICS EMAIL ME

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: DORADO by GRETSCH JUMBO ACOUSTIC FOR SALE

I would like to see some pictures of the guitar along with a price.

i would like to see it, and want to know what you're asking for it. could you possibly give me the list price for it, as well?

Would like to see some pictures and asking price.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.