casa de guitarras

Posted by stu on Mon, 08/13/07 - 13:06:53.

im wondering if any1 can help me out. i have got a casa de guitarras valencia 1972 and was wondering if any1 could give me some info on it. im finding it very hard to get any info at all. i have the model and srial number aswell. anything any1 could tell me would be a great help. the model no is; cg160 and the serial no is;0072573. cheers

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Valencia

Modelnotc123. Style 0001194. 30th anniversary limited edition can't find info eitherthanks

Re: casa de guitarras...too

In response to the message below I also have a Valencia 1972, serial 0062225, and can't find out if it's worth keeping or selling or just giving away. Did anyone respond to this earlier post?
Cheers
timjguest@yahoo.com

older post

: im wondering if any1 can help me out. i have got a casa de guitarras valencia 1972 and was wondering if any1 could give me some info on it. im finding it very hard to get any info at all. i have the model and srial number aswell. anything any1 could tell me would be a great help. the model no is; cg160 and the serial no is;0072573. cheers

Re: casa de guitarras...too

In response to the message below I also have a Valencia 1972, serial 0062225, and can't find out if it's worth keeping or selling or just giving away. Did anyone respond to this earlier post?
Cheers
tmjguest@yahoo.com

older post

: im wondering if any1 can help me out. i have got a casa de guitarras valencia 1972 and was wondering if any1 could give me some info on it. im finding it very hard to get any info at all. i have the model and srial number aswell. anything any1 could tell me would be a great help. the model no is; cg160 and the serial no is;0072573. cheers

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.