Re: WANTED VOX BULLDOG ELEC.GUITAR

Posted by Bob Miller on Mon, 09/11/06 - 22:40:12.

ERNIE:
I'M LOOKING AT ANOTHER VINTAGE GUITAR TO BUY - HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO "BUY IT NOW" IF I LIST IT ON EBAY - NO SENSE IN ME PAYING LISTING AND INSERTION FEES TO SHOW YOU CLOSE UPS OF EVERYTHING IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THIS 1963 BRITISH MADE BULLDOG W/ ALL LETTERS INTACT ON PICKGUARD - THEY WILL NOT CONSIDER ANY 1963 BULLDOG BY SERIAL NUMBERS - ALL TRUE BULLDOGS MUST HAVE EVERY LETTER IN THE NAME 'BULLDOG' INTACT (THE PICKGUARDS HAD A TENDENCY TO CURL AND PEICES WOULD BREAK OFF) THIS GUITAR PLAYS UNBELIEVABLY! SINGLE COIL PICKUPS ALL ORIGINAL - HAVE THREE DIFFERENT SOUNDS LIKE I'VE NEVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. EBONY FRETBOARD W/ MOTHER OF PEARL DOUBLE DOT INLAYS. THIS IS AN ORIGINAL PEICE AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY ON THE NET OR EBAY OR ANYWHERE ELSE. MY DAD PURCHASED THIS GUITAR IN LONDON FROM A MUSICIAN WHILE ATTENDING A CONCERT IN '63. I KNOW NOTHING MORE AS MY DAD HAS SINCE PASSED AWAY. WHILE HE WAS ALIVE IT WAS STORED IN HIS SECRET WORKSHOP AND WAS DISCOVERED WHEN WE WERE GOING THROUGH ALL ESTATE ITEMS. MY MOM SAID HE WENT TO A CONCERT AND RETURNED THREE DAYS LATER WITH THIS GUITAR. EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECTLY AND PLAYS LIKE A DREAM. SOME SCRATCHES, DINGS AND CRACKS THROUGH FINISH - THIS GUITAR STAYS IN TUNE EVEN WHEN YOU PUSH THE WHAMMY BAR ALL THE WAY DOWN AND BACK UP - STILL HAS ALL ORIGINAL PARTS INCLUDING ORIGINAL 1963 GROVER IMPERIAL TUNERS. I WOULD NOT BE SELLING THIS GUITAR ALONG WITH TWO CUSTOM 1985 PAUL REED SMITH GUITARS TO PURCHASE AN EXTREMELY RARE '59 LES PAUL. EMAIL ME BACK AT rock@millersrosy.com WITH YOUR 'BUY IT NOW' PRICE. IF IT MEETS MY MINIMUM PRICE THAT I WILL ACCEPT, THEN WE'LL GO FROM THERE. INCLUDES VERY OLD HSC - HAVE NO IDEA IF IT IS THE ORIGINAL CASE. I AM TOO SCARED TO DISASSEMBLE GUITAR FOR FEAR OF BREAKING AN UNBROKEN PICKGUARD. LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY ITEM SPECIFICS THAT NEED TO BE IDENTIFIED BEFORE YOU ARE ABLE TO PLACE A PROPER 'BUY IT NOW' FIGURE. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU...

BOB MILLER
FLORIDA, USA

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.