Re: WANTED: G&L Rampage. Ain't got to be pretty.

Posted by omar on Tue, 07/24/07 - 15:52:39.

: I'm looking for a G&L rampage. It doesn't have to be pretty. Beat up is good too. It is hard to find one, I know. I play in a modern rock band and I use strats modified with JB Jr. pickups. That is as close as I can get to Jerry Cantrell's sound. I want a guitar like his number 1.

Ebay
item #320138909060 - G&L Rampage Electric Guitar 1987 Guitars by Leo Fender

See where G&L are in our Best Semi-Hollow Body Guitar Roundup

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: WANTED: G&L Rampage. Ain't got to be pretty.

I have a really nice Rampage I am looking to unload. The guitar was built as a Cantrell "tribute", but is loaded with and EMG85 right now. It's not the egg shell white etc...as it was kind of a "send up" to Jerry and not meant to be a clone I chose all Gloss Black as the finish with a large Betty Page on the tail...it's pretty cool man. I can send pics etc... e-mail me at glenn@windowpane.net and I'll send you photos and more info. I live in Seattle.

: : I'm looking for a G&L rampage. It doesn't have to be pretty. Beat up is good too. It is hard to find one, I know. I play in a modern rock band and I use strats modified with JB Jr. pickups. That is as close as I can get to Jerry Cantrell's sound. I want a guitar like his number 1.

: Ebay
: item #320138909060 - G&L Rampage Electric Guitar 1987 Guitars by Leo Fender

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.