Rickenbacker 325 12 String

Posted by Bianca Ferraioli on Wed, 12/19/01 - 16:47:32.
In Reply to 325 Connection

I am looking for a 325 12 String.

Please Advise availability.
Thanks

Bianca

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Rickenbacker 325 12 String

Hi Bianca, I have a Rickenbacker 325/12 V63 in Jetglo (black with white scratchplate). Only 136 of these were ever made in 1999. They are a Limited Edition to celebrate a one off custom model John Lennon ordered in '63 from Rickenbacker. The serial no. of mine is 99-52976. Interested?

Re: Rickenbacker 325 12 String

Hey Paul Miller,
It's a pleasure for me to be talking to a Rickenbacker 325/12 owner. Anyways, my names Andy I just turned 14 a couple of months ago, i live just out side of Toronto and I consider my self to be a huge Beatles/Lennon fan. I've been playing guitar for about 1 and a half now, but i've been dreaming to learn how to play guitar since i've been 9. I've been a Beatles fan for almost my whole life and probally will be for the rest of my life. Ever since the age of 9 i've said to my self that i'm going to be just like John when i grow up. So i started to save up to get John's Rickenbacker 325/12. I want the 12 string because of a picture that i saw of John with it, he was sitting on a couch and litely sturmming it. I dont know why that picture means so much to me but i guess what its saying is that John was just a normal, loveing guy who never became a Beatle for the "Fame and Fortune" but cause it was fun and he enjoyed entertaining people. I got that picture right above me bed and every night i look at it and prey that, that will be me some day. Now as you know a Rickenbacker 325/12 is extreamly hard to get. I saw one on ebay a year or so ago and bidded and bidded on it, my final offer was $2900, it looked like i was going to win the auction but in the last moment I got out bidded. It broke my heart. I cried and cried, searching on the internet to find another one and then just a few days ago i found this website and read that you have the legendary 325/12. I jumped for joy untill i noticed that it was a reply e-mail to this girl called Bianca Ferraioli. So this is why im writting to you today, I hope that you still have that 325/12. I'm prepared to pay anything "ANYTHING" you want just to get that guitar. I dont want the 350/12 because first of all John never played one so it would feel like i'm cheating John and secondly i prefer short scale models because of my small hands. Please, Please still have the 325/12 you'll make my that happiest kid alive. Thank you for your time and hope you'll wright back soon. Please Please Please!!! P.s. Sorry i'm not a very good speller. Gramers never been my strongest subject. Sencirly, Andy

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.