Taylor RSSM acoustic guitar

Posted by Murray on Thu, 07/31/03 - 12:27:12.

I am selling a Taylor Richie Sambora Signature Model acoustic/electric guitar. It is a limited run (66 of 100) guitar, all select koa wood guitar. Guitar is in excellent condition. Pictures and more info available via email.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Guitar

Hi guys! I own a Taylor guitar, if you are interested in buying a Taylor write me an emails pastyr.vladimir.1@gmail.com!

Re: Taylor RSSM acoustic guitar

Hello,

Please be so kind and delete all e-mails are stored on your website in the contect of my e-mail address (fred.wehrenpfennig@vodafone.de).

I really appreacite that!

Many THX in adavnce. Rgds,
Fred

: I am selling a Taylor Richie Sambora Signature Model acoustic/electric guitar. It is a limited run (66 of 100) guitar, all select koa wood guitar. Guitar is in excellent condition. Pictures and more info available via email.

Hi!

Is your RSSM still available!? Please let me know it soon!

Bye

Michael

: : I am selling a Taylor Richie Sambora Signature Model acoustic/electric guitar. It is a limited run (66 of 100) guitar, all select koa wood guitar. Guitar is in excellent condition. Pictures and more info available via email.

Checking to see if this guitar is still available for purchase? Price and Pictures please.

Thank you.

: I am selling a Taylor Richie Sambora Signature Model acoustic/electric guitar. It is a limited run (66 of 100) guitar, all select koa wood guitar. Guitar is in excellent condition. Pictures and more info available via email.

How much do you want for it...?

That sounds great.. I am looking for a RSSM. Can you please sent me the offered picktures and where do you living?

Looking forward to getting your reply.

THX a lote in advance.

Regards,
Fred

I am interested in your RSSM. Are you still selling?

iwant to buyTaylor Richie Sambora Signature Model
is it selling
and how much?
thanks

If anyone is interested in this guitar, it's still available. I will only sell to a local buyer as I will not sell with out the buyer seeing it first. the guitar's in mint condition. Email me if interested at Winstondry@aol.com

Is this guitar still for sale?

If anyone is interested, I have a mint condition Taylor RSSM for sale. I have to check the number when I get home tonight. I am not a dealer just someone that likes the best money can buy. Email me at winstondry@aol.com for anyone that may be interested

Thanks, Alain...

: Is this guitar still for sale?

: : I am selling a Taylor Richie Sambora Signature Model acoustic/electric guitar. It is a limited run (66 of 100) guitar, all select koa wood guitar. Guitar is in excellent condition. Pictures and more info available via email.

if anyone has a rssm they want to sell, please let me know.
Thanks
Allen
New Jersey

: If anyone is interested, I have a mint condition Taylor RSSM for sale. I have to check the number when I get home tonight. I am not a dealer just someone that likes the best money can buy. Email me at winstondry@aol.com for anyone that may be interested

: Thanks, Alain...

: : Is this guitar still for sale?

:
Do you still have the taylor rssm for sale?

assume you sold this guitar some time ago, correct? but just in case, if not, can you let me know. I'm very interested.
Thanks,
Allen
New York City

I am looking for a taylor rssm guitar

is this guitar still for sale?

: If anyone is interested, I have a mint condition Taylor RSSM for sale. I have to check the number when I get home tonight. I am not a dealer just someone that likes the best money can buy. Email me at winstondry@aol.com for anyone that may be interested

: Thanks, Alain...

: : Is this guitar still for sale?

:
: : : I am selling a Taylor Richie Sambora Signature Model acoustic/electric guitar. It is a limited run (66 of 100) guitar, all select koa wood guitar. Guitar is in excellent condition. Pictures and more info available via email.

Did you ever sell this guitar? Just curious?

I am interested in buying this. Is it still for sale?

Is the guitar still available? How much? Please send pic if it is. Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.