mandolin tab

Posted by sarah on Sun, 11/30/03 - 17:21:40.

Hi I need mandolin tab for Soggy Bottom Boys, Constant sorrow from the movie O brother where art thou and Fishermans Blues by the Waterboys. Can anyone help me please? Thanxs

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: mandolin tab

: Hi I need mandolin tab for Soggy Bottom Boys, Constant sorrow from the movie O brother where art thou and Fishermans Blues by the Waterboys. Can anyone help me please? Thanxs

:Hi Serah. I don't have it written out, but I can tell you that Constant Sorrow is written in E major. Use a capo on the second fret of your mando, and start off playing E as if you are playing in open D. The only chords used in the song are E A & B(capo on 2nd fret the chords are as if you are playing D G & A). Note that there is always a half-step walk-up between A & B; Ex: A A# B. Also note that even though the song is written in E major, the melody is sung in E minor. When soloing, it's good to mix-up E-major & E-minor scales. I hope this is any help.
P.S.: You can order the O'brother were art thou song tabliture book at any music store.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.