Re: RE: Yamaha FJ-645A Guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Kenn Gordon on Tue, 12/14/10 - 07:53:55.

: My mother gave my father's Yamaha FJ-645A to my son today. My father passed away 11 years ago and he bought his a few years before he passed away. I do know that it is at least 12 or 13 years old. It is a Accoustic Guitar, spruce top with Agathis back and sides. I am doing some research on it, and hope to find out more about it. It is a beautiful guitar and has great sentimental value to my son and myself. Have a great week.

: Barbara
: : we have one here too - its a lovely special guitar but i don't know any more than i think Paul Simon used one on the original Graceland tour.

: : 
: : : i have recently acquired a Yamaha FJ-645A guitar. does anyone have any information, or knowledge of, this model. i would be extremely appreciative.

: : : regards.

I have one which is in a rich dark sunburst with black back and sides I have owned it since new (early 1980's) There were only a few sold in the uk at the time as they were priced at the top end of the market (Which is where they deserved to be with this professional model) It has been fitted with a fishman undersaddle pickup. The guitar is well used and has been refretted with super jumbo frets. It sounds a dream but is now up for sale as i am downsizing and dont have room for it in my collection This guitar has to go along with a few others I am looking for offers in the region of £250

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.