Jose Perez Concert Guitar

Posted by Neil Talbott on Sun, 12/30/07 - 05:40:07.
In Reply to Hill Guitar Company

Want to find out approximate value for a Jose Perez Concert Guitar, possibly made 30 years or earlier.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Jose Perez Concert Guitar

I also have a Jose Perez guitar that I bought in Melbourne, Australia at about 1970, almost forty years ago. I have no idea whether it is a concert guitar. Several people have told me it is a student guitar. But it sure doesn't play like one. It is the best guitar I have ever played on. And I have played on several good guitars. I would like to find out more about it. I bought it at that time for $A500. I have no plans to sell it however- not for all the tea in China.
Chat Virapongse, Lakeland, Florida, USA

Joes Perez classical

I also have one and reside in Melbourne , any appropriate offer will be considered, it is in excellent condition for a Foyt year old piece!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.