Guitar

Posted by Larry on Sat, 04/21/01 - 00:02:31.

Could you please give me any information on:
Fabrica De Arpas Y
de
Salomon Sanabria
Trabajos Garantidos
KM, 13 - LUQUE PARAGUAY
Thank you for your time amd help

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar

I have two guitars made by his son Emiliano Sananbria. he's a friend of mine. if you have a specific question, email me. I can find out more for you.

arpas y guitarras salomon sanabria

if you are interest in harps and guitar of Salomon Sanabria you can contact me at my cell 727-320-4327 (USA)
or Web site www.arpasyguitarrasalomonsanabria.com

Don't know what I could tell you. But I did buy a handmade guitar made by the Sanabria family (Emiliano Sanabria) at his residence in Luque in 1977. I still have it.

Don't know what I could tell you. But I did by a handmade guitar made by the Sanabria family (Emiliano Sanabria) at his residence in Luque in 1977.

Can you tell me if there was a label inside the guitar that said "EMYS SHOP"? I have one from Paraguay and I cant find any info on it. The label also says"Flamenca Musical Instrument Co ltd". Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.