Cavatina (Myers) Partitura / Scores

Posted by Ricardo Zia on Sat, 02/15/03 - 13:09:37.
In Reply to Musica Viva

Ola me chamo Ricardo e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.
My name is Ricardo and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Cavatina (Myers) Partitura / Scores

hi...
ada yang punya pertiturnya cavatina buat piano g?
klo ada ak mnta dunkz...
kirim ke salzburg_nannerl@yahoo.id ya...
thx b4

: Hola me llamo Oscar y procuro partitura de musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, enviarme la misma porque tengo urgencia.
: My name is Oscar and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

I am looking for the classical guitar tab for "Cavatina" by Stanley Meyers and performed by John Williams.

Thank you!

: Ola me chamo Ricardo e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.
: My name is Ricardo and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

: : Ola me chamo Ricardo e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.
: : My name is Ricardo and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary. I is gay, very gay

: : : Ola me chamo Ricardo e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.Sou gay tbm gente, muito, amo um ricardão, eu sou ricardinha
: : : My name is Ricardo and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary. I is gay, very gay

: Ola me chamo Ricardo e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.
: My name is Ricardo and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

: : Ola me chamo Ricardo e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.
: : My name is Ricardo and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

: : : Favor editar a partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers )tema principal do filme o Franco Atirador . Envie me pois tenho urgência.
: : : My name is Ricardo and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

: : : Favor editar a partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers )tema principal do filme o Franco Atirador . Envie me pois tenho urgência.
: : : My name is Ricardo and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

My name is Juergen. I love this beautiful guitar composition. Please
send me a copy of the notes (scores) by email. Thank you very much!

: : My name is Ricardo and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

Hi, my name is Marco and I'm looking for the partitura of Myers' Cavatina, if possible, please send to me a copy, I'll appreciate.

: Hi, my name is Stephano and I'm looking for the partitura of Myers' Cavatina, if possible, please send to me a copy, I'll appreciate.

Também estou querendo uma cópia. Se alguém tiver, e quizer me enviar, eu agradeço Fica todo mundo com Deus. Amém!!!

Não se esqueçam heimm gente... eu quero a partitura de cavatina. Mais uma vez, muito obrigado a todos que colaborarem

: : Hi, my name is Stephano and I'm looking for the partitura of Myers' Cavatina, if possible, please send to me a copy, I'll appreciate.

:Hi im chris im looking for the music sore of Myers' Cavatina, if possible, please send to me a copy, I'll appreciate.

: : : Ola me chamo Ricardo e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.

: : : : Ola me chamo pedro e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.
: : : : My name is pedro and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

oi

tenho a partitura cavantina. me intereesso em trocá-la por outra. quais partituras você tem? voce tem alguma de hector ayala?

:HI Did U manage to get the sheet music for Cavatina.If so can u please email me a copy of this beautiful piece.

:HI Did U manage to get the sheet music for Cavatina.If so can u please email me a copy of this beautiful piece.

: :HI Did U manage to get the sheet music for Cavatina.If so can u please email me a copy of this beautiful piece.
: : Ola me chamo Nelson e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.
: : : My name is Nelson and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

: :HI Did U manage to get the sheet music for Cavatina.If so can u please email me a copy of this beautiful piece.
: : Ola me chamo Nelson e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.
: : : My name is Nelson and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

: Ola me chamo Sergio e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.
: My name is Sergio and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

: : Ola me chamo Sergio e procuro partitura da musica Cavatina (Myers. Por favor, envie me pois tenho urgência.
: : My name is Sergio and I look for the scores of Cavatina by (Myers). Please, send it to me because it is really necessary.

i have the scores.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.