Re: Arabic styles for Roland G-1000

Posted by vincent sawalha on Thu, 01/23/03 - 03:24:03.

: Can any one help me with Arabic styles "Egypt, gulf, Rai, etc" for Roland G-1000 or va-7 in .STL format?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

roland bk5 oriental

I need styles egypt and turkish for roland bk5 or
My mail is attalc@voila.fr

arabic, greek, midddel eastern styles for roland g 800

Any one can help please for arabic, greek, middeleastern styles for roland G800 please

you are the man.
please e-mail me back your fone# or give me a call @ 469-879-8862
if u r staying in usa
thanks.

YES ALIN I CAN HELP YOU JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME TO CREAT SOME OF THEM AND GATHER SOME OF MY OLD ONES...BUT YOU HAVE TO E-MAIL ME AND TELL ME FOR WHICH SERIESE DO YOU WANT IT FOR VA SERIESE OF FOR G-1000...

YES ALIN I CAN HELP YOU JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME TO CREAT SOME OF THEM AND GATHER SOME OF MY OLD ONES...BUT YOU HAVE TO E-MAIL ME AND TELL ME FOR WHICH SERIESE DO YOU WANT IT FOR VA SERIESE OF FOR G-1000...

arabic music style for roland

Please can some one help

I need Arabic music style for Roland

Thank you

: : Can any one help me with Arabic styles "Egypt, gulf, Rai, etc" for Roland G-1000 or va-7 in .STL format?

HEY EVERYBODY GREAT NEWS I HAVE GOT ALL THE STYLES YOU NEED: EGYPT, GULF, MIDDLE EASTERN, AFRICAN, TURKISH AND SUDANESE STYLES IN .STL FORMAT FOR G-1000 AND EM-2000 AND IT'S ALL FREE AS MANY AS YOU WANT. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE JUST E-MAIL ME. THANKS

middel eastern styles for roland g 800

Can you help wiTh arabic and greek styles for roland g 800 please

Arabic styles for Roland G-1000

Hi Abdalla, could you please e-mail me EGYPT, GULF, MIDDLE EASTERN, AFRICAN, TURKISH AND SUDANESE STYLES IN .STL FORMAT FOR G-1000 if you still have them. Or if you uploaded it somewhere please e-mail me the link. Thanks a lot.

Arabic/Oriental styles

Hello Abdalla,
Shukran (Thank you) I've been looking for these everywhere. I have the EXR40-Or but the styles on it are not all that great. What I would like to see is something more in the style of the Gulf, the Levant or maybe even more Rai. One thing we miss is something that uses the darbuka in the rhythm section or uses a lot of string section in the response. Any of you guys wring styles would be very much appreciated if you could do this.
Also more use of the oud in the response lines would be great. although I realize this chews up a lot of timeline.
Thanks again .... Qawii

Hi

Can you please send me turkish and arabic/egiptian styles via email
i would be really really greatfull for that

regards
gezim

: HEY EVERYBODY GREAT NEWS I HAVE GOT ALL THE STYLES YOU NEED: EGYPT, GULF, MIDDLE EASTERN, AFRICAN, TURKISH AND SUDANESE STYLES IN .STL FORMAT FOR G-1000 AND EM-2000 AND IT'S ALL FREE AS MANY AS YOU WANT. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE JUST E-MAIL ME. THANKS

: : HEY EVERYBODY GREAT NEWS I HAVE GOT ALL THE <b style="color:black;background-color:#99ff99">STYLES</b> YOU NEED: EGYPT, GULF, MIDDLE EASTERN, AFRICAN, <b style="color:black;background-color:#ffff66">TURKISH</b> AND SUDANESE <b style="color:black;background-color:#99ff99">STYLES</b> IN .STL FORMAT FOR G-1000 AND EM-2000 AND IT'S ALL FREE AS MANY AS YOU WANT. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE JUST E-MAIL ME. THANKS

Arbic style

Please Email me all Arabic style for roland file please

mikemloan@hotmail.com

arabic styles

Hello Abdalla, Hakob... AND OTHERS OFFERING TO HELP
Shukran (Thank you) I've been looking for these everywhere. I have the EXR40-Or but the styles on it are not all that great. What I would like to see is something more in the style of the Gulf, the Levant or maybe even more Rai. One thing we miss is something that uses the darbuka in the rhythm section or uses a lot of string section in the response. Any of you guys wring styles would be very much appreciated if you could do this.
Also more use of the oud in the response lines would be great. although I realize this chews up a lot of timeline.
Thanks again ....everybody.... It's great to see how many people are generous with their time and efforts

ila 'liqa, Qawii

: : HEY EVERYBODY GREAT NEWS I HAVE GOT ALL THE STYLES YOU NEED: EGYPT, GULF, MIDDLE EASTERN, AFRICAN, TURKISH AND SUDANESE STYLES IN .STL FORMAT FOR G-1000 AND EM-2000 AND IT'S ALL FREE AS MANY AS YOU WANT. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE JUST E-MAIL ME. THANKS

Would you please send me a copy of those styles.

Thank you very much in advance.

: HEY EVERYBODY GREAT NEWS I HAVE GOT ALL THE STYLES YOU NEED: EGYPT, GULF, MIDDLE EASTERN, AFRICAN, TURKISH AND SUDANESE STYLES IN .STL FORMAT FOR G-1000 AND EM-2000 AND IT'S ALL FREE AS MANY AS YOU WANT. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE JUST E-MAIL ME. THANKS

: : HEY EVERYBODY GREAT NEWS I HAVE GOT ALL THE STYLES YOU NEED: EGYPT, GULF, MIDDLE EASTERN, AFRICAN, TURKISH AND SUDANESE STYLES IN .STL FORMAT FOR G-1000 AND EM-2000 AND IT'S ALL FREE AS MANY AS YOU WANT. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE JUST E-MAIL ME. THANKS

Hi there!
i saw your post and it's very nice of you, could you please send me all the SUDANESE styles that you have 4 roland g1000 or va76, THANX

E-mail me please in info@megakencana.com thanks before.

NO ONE E-MAILED SO...

: NO ONE E-MAILED SO...

thank you

I am looking for arabic or persian styles for my Roland VA-7. If some can send me a few I will ver much appreciate it.

Thanks

Kaihan

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.