Re: looking for amr diab guitar tabs/chords

Advertisement
Posted by Eduard on Sun, 08/08/04 - 01:38:21.

: hi ppl
: plz if u noe da chords for aktar wahid and tamally maak and habibi nour el ain plz mail me
: thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Chords and score for Arabic music, in particular Amr Diab songs

Hi there,
I've transcribed some popular Amr Diab songs. If you guys are interested you can download them for free from my website, of course if you're interested. The list of the sheet music is growing, and if you think if anybody else can take advantage of them , feel free to share them with your friends if you like.

Here's the link:
http://middleeasternkeyboards.com/index.php?board=5.0

Have a great day..sam

: : hi ppl
: : plz if u noe da chords for aktar wahid and tamally maak and habibi nour el ain plz mail me
: : thanks

: : : hi ppl
: : : plz if u noe da chords for aktar wahid and tamally maak and habibi nour el ain plz mail me
: : : thanks

hi

: : : hi ppl
: : : plz if u noe da chords for aktar wahid and tamally maak and habibi nour el ain plz mail me
: : : thanks

hi

hellpppppp plzzz

: : hi ppl
: : plz if u noe da chords for aktar wahid and tamally maak and habibi nour el ain plz mail me
: : thanks

what's up dogs?can anybody send me Amrou's tabs or chords?

tamally maak if you can

looking for amr diab guitar tabs/chords for newest album

hey guys, plz if anyone knows amr diab newest album guitar chords plz inform me specially:2o9ad 3ainy, leely nhary, wala leyya 2ella heyya.. lately i knew how to play wa7ashteeny :-)

Re: looking for amr diab guitar tabs/chords for newest album

: hey guys, plz if anyone knows amr diab newest album guitar chords plz inform me specially:2o9ad 3ainy, leely nhary, wala leyya 2ella heyya.. lately i knew how to play wa7ashteeny :-)

: : hey guys, plz if anyone knows amr diab guitar chords plz inform me all :-)
thank u

Re: looking for any amr diab guitar tabs/chords new and old !!

:hey dudes !! plz if has one has any chords or tabs for any song of amr diab pls confirm me or send it to me .. thank you

:hey dudes !! plz if has one has any chords or tabs for any song of amr diab pls confirm me or send it to me .. thank you

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.