CSL LES PAUL RECORDING WIRING DIAGRAM

Posted by Muzz on Thu, 09/22/05 - 17:16:39.

URGENTLY NEEDED - ANYONE HELP? PLEASE????????

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: CSL LES PAUL RECORDING WIRING DIAGRAM

: URGENTLY NEEDED - ANYONE HELP? PLEASE????????

There's one on ebay - you might be able to get the buyer or seller to help you :

Remove 'nospam' for email address

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7407882459&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

If you email me at beriauala@aol.com I will gladly make you a drawing based on my original 1972 Les Paul recording (it has the hi-lo switch) and the 3-way toggle on the pickgaurd (it is 100 % original and untouched I may be able to provide color photo's also
hope this helps
Peace
AL

wireing diagram for Lespaul recording guitar

Some one tried to fix this LesPaul guitar but made a mess , I hope you can help me. Thank you Eddie Jones.

: If you email me at beriauala@aol.com I will gladly make you a drawing based on my original 1972 Les Paul recording (it has the hi-lo switch) and the 3-way toggle on the pickgaurd (it is 100 % original and untouched I may be able to provide color photo's also
: hope this helps
: Peace
: AL

: : If you email me at beriauala@aol.com I will gladly make you a drawing based on my original 1972 Les Paul recording (it has the hi-lo switch) and the 3-way toggle on the pickgaurd (it is 100 % original and untouched I may be able to provide color photo's also
: : hope this helps
: : Peace
: : AL

Hi
I have a LP recording,
but I'm not sure how it's sopouse to work original.
If I had a drawing I could compare :-)
Can you help me ?

Regards
Espen
Norway

LP Recording Wiring Diagram

By any chance, do you still have those color photos to assist me in a LP Recording rewire? Thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.