Washburn Rudy Sarzo signature b-50rs slammer bass guitar

Posted by steev on Thu, 12/21/00 - 22:17:01.
In Reply to Bluenote Music

I would like an apraisal of the value of my Washburn b-50rs Rudy Sarzo signature Slammer bass guitar. The serial number is k852681, it is black and white stipped, has a bolt on neck, through body string holes, one active pickup, one volume knob, one tone knob, one 2 way switch that switches between active and passive electronics. I also have the flight case. Very good condition.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

rudy sarzo washburn signed

i owned and maintained one in very mint condition. my former spouse traded it for a fix. it turned up in a local pawn shop in the summer of 2013, they sold it for $850.00.

Re: Washburn Rudy Sarzo signature b-50rs slammer bass guitar

Hello Are You Intertested In Selling Your Rudy Sarzo Slammer BASS ? ...... Email Me At ...richardtoney1@aol.com

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

I have the same bass could you let me know if you found out the value of it. My email is listed above. Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.