Gibson L5S Will Be Returning

Posted by Sonny on Fri, 02/21/03 - 14:58:59.

A very popular guitarist will be bringing back the Gibson L5S, hopefully within the next year or 2. This one will be a rocker and will probably have a nice black flame (much like Joe Perry's Les Paul)with a stop tail piece (like the 76 models I think) and probably will have burstbucker pickups, which will hopefully make it sound more rock and clean at the same than jazzy. I've seen picks and it looks great, save up your $$$!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gibson L5S Will Be Returning

The one and only Richie Sambora

: A very popular guitarist will be bringing back the Gibson L5S, hopefully within the next year or 2. This one will be a rocker and will probably have a nice black flame (much like Joe Perry's Les Paul)with a stop tail piece (like the 76 models I think) and probably will have burstbucker pickups, which will hopefully make it sound more rock and clean at the same than jazzy. I've seen picks and it looks great, save up your $$$!

Re: Gibson L5S Will Be Returning

But will it also be majorly top-heavy, with the neck and headstock being disproportunately heavy for that little, albiet beautiful body. The best thing about those guitars was the beautiful multicolored abalone.

: :

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.