Wanted:Epiphone Nouveau Spotlight Model

Posted by Neil on Thu, 01/04/01 - 18:00:07.

hi,i am looking for an epiphone Nouveau. spotlight model.This guitar looks like a paul reed smith.It was made in the late 80's.if anyone knows where i can purchase one,could you please e-mail me. thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

For Sale anyone?

Does anyone have an Epiphone Spotlight for sale now?

Cash waiting.

Dave

I have a pearl white I'd

I have a pearl white I'd consider selling. It's pearl white

Re: Wanted:Epiphone Nouveau Spotlight Model

: hi,i am looking for an epiphone Nouveau. spotlight model.This guitar looks like a paul reed smith.It was made in the late 80's.if anyone knows where i can purchase one,could you please e-mail me. thank you.
I have a spotlight for sale, I don't know much about it. Its been in the case since I got it.

Hi, I have a spotlight for sale,i had the rubbish Ebanol fretboard replaced with a far superior Ebony one....makes a lot of difference to this superb instrument.....pete

I have one of these guitars for sale for anyone interested.
contact me at silverring2332yahoo.com

: I have one of these guitars for sale for anyone interested.
: contact me at silverring233@yahoo.com

Hi, I was wondering if you were still looking for a Nouveau Spotlight? I have one that is in mint condition. I replaced the original EMG Select Pick ups with some Seymore Duncan's. If you're interested I will email photo's of it.
Thanks,
Ben

: hi,i am looking for an epiphone Nouveau. spotlight model.This guitar looks like a paul reed smith.It was made in the late 80's.if anyone knows where i can purchase one,could you please e-mail me. thank you.

I have one that is in Near Mint condition..the only issue is the bridge..Steinberger bridge..the post that comes out of the bridge on the left side is a little chipped so the bridge sits a tiny bit tilted..it is not currently attached so to not cause any harm. Very nice finish and action on it.
Gary

: : hi,i am looking for an epiphone Nouveau. spotlight model.This guitar looks like a paul reed smith.It was made in the late 80's.if anyone knows where i can purchase one,could you please e-mail me. thank you.

:
: I have one that is in Near Mint condition..the only issue is the bridge..Steinberger bridge..the post that comes out of the bridge on the left side is a little chipped so the bridge sits a tiny bit tilted..it is not currently attached so to not cause any harm. Very nice finish and action on it.
: Gary
I have a epiphone spotlight, for sale. The tops been refinished but its in real good condition otherwise. Jerry

I have a Spotlight Special. Not entirely the same thing, but close. A few scratches/dents on the back, but beautiful flamed top. Contact me if interested for more details.

: : hi,i am looking for an epiphone Nouveau. spotlight model.This guitar looks like a paul reed smith.It was made in the late 80's.if anyone knows where i can purchase one,could you please e-mail me. thank you.

:
: I have one that is in Near Mint condition..the only issue is the bridge..Steinberger bridge..the post that comes out of the bridge on the left side is a little chipped so the bridge sits a tiny bit tilted..it is not currently attached so to not cause any harm. Very nice finish and action on it.
: Gary

Hi, I have one in mint condition.Please drop me a line as soon as possible. Im taking it to a local guitar show sunday

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

is it still for sale ?

and where are you

: : : hi,i am looking for an epiphone Nouveau. spotlight model.This guitar looks like a paul reed smith.It was made in the late 80's.if anyone knows where i can purchase one,could you please e-mail me. thank you.

: :
: : I have one that is in Near Mint condition..the only issue is the bridge..Steinberger bridge..the post that comes out of the bridge on the left side is a little chipped so the bridge sits a tiny bit tilted..it is not currently attached so to not cause any harm. Very nice finish and action on it.
: : Gary

: Hi, I have one in mint condition.Please drop me a line as soon as possible. Im taking it to a local guitar show sunday

I have one listed on Ebay. Search epiphone prs and it should come up. It is white. Let me know if you have any questions. THe auction ends Saturday.

I have one listed on Ebay. Search epiphone prs and it should come up. It is white. Let me know if you have any questions. THe auction ends Saturday.

Are you still looking for a Nouveau Spotlight?

: Are you still looking for a Nouveau Spotlight?
Does anyone still have a Nouveau for sale?

I have one for sale if anyone is interested. Pearlescent Cream, still with the original select pickups and push/pull tone dial.

Kind Regards,

Will

HI,
if anyone looks for a spotlight,I have one for sale.

Re: Wanted:Epiphone Spotlight Model

Does anyone out there have a Epiphone Spotlight?

Epiphone Spotlight Model -pearl white

I own one but its not for sale. Finaly I know what this guitar is. Its taken me like 13 years to find out thats its an Epiphone Spotlight. The sticker on the back of the headstock came off a long time ago and I've never met anyone who could tell me what it was. Tripped me up too the fact that it says Gibson and Epiphone on the headstock.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.