Verve sonnet chords

Posted by Rob Holmes on Sun, 02/27/00 - 17:18:44.

Hi I'v just got my first guitar and i'd be overjoyed if i could play my all time favourite tune . Has anyone out there got the chords for the verve ( britpop ) sonnet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: chords

: Hi I'v just got my first guitar and i'd be overjoyed if i could play my all time favourite tune . Has anyone out there got the chords for the verve,oasis,aslan,ocean colour scene,ect.

Re: Verve sonnet chords

Chords are correct. If you want to play the intro perfectly it goes like this.

Strum the opening C chord - on last strum put your pinky onto the 3rd fret of top e string - to play teh note G.

On Am Chord - you alternate Am, Asus 2, Am ect - do this by taking your finger off/on of the 1st fret G string - so alternating G / G~

here they are

chord define (listen to track for struming):
C 032010
Em 022000
Am 002210
F 133211
G 355433

intro is C Em A F and same thing for verse
chorus is F G Em F

just play with G and F for the rest of the song

mgbbloke

Re: Verve sonnet chords

: Hi I'v just got my first guitar and i'd be overjoyed if i could play my all time favourite tune . Has anyone out there got the chords for the verve ( britpop ) sonnet

have you found anything?????

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.