Words to a gospel song>Thank you Lord for your Blessings on me

Posted by Neshoba on Tue, 11/08/05 - 01:23:13.

My brother used to play a song on his guitar before his demise. The song went like this and it is all I remember. It say's I know your disappointed by the way you look at me///Another say's...I don't have much money, but Lord I have you. It say's something with..the shoes on my feet and Thank you Lord for your Blessings on me. If anyone knows the words please send. I thank you much. Neshoba

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Words to a gospel song>Thank you Lord for your Blessings on me

Dear Neshoba

The secondth song is this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnnfCohSLGQ

Enjoy ;-)

PREAISE THE LORD!
COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE WORDS TO THE SONG ENTILED" THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON ME"
I NEED IT VERY BADLY TO SING AT CHURCH SUNDAY
THANKS

: PREAISE THE LORD!
: COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE WORDS TO THE SONG ENTILED" THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON ME"
: I LOVED TO SING THIS SONG TO THANKS GOD FOR THE BLESSINGS EVERYDAY: THANKS

Thank you Lord for your Blessings on me

Verse I

While the world looks upon me, as I struggle along
They say I have nothing, but they are so wrong
In my heart I'm rejoicing, how I wish they could see
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me

Chorus

There's a roof up above me
I've a good place to sleep
There's food on my table
And shoes on my feet
You gave me your love Lord
And a fine family

Verse II

Now I know I'm not wealthy, and these clothes , they're not new
I don't have much money, but Lord I have you
And that's all that matters, though the world may not see

Repeat Chorus, then:

I found the words after looking for a long time:

1. The world looks around me as I struggle along they say I have nothing, but they are so wrong.
in my heart I'm rejoicing, howI wish they could see Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

CHORUS

There's a roof up above me, I've a good place to sleep. There's food on my table, and shoes on my feet. you gave me your love Lord, and a fine family. thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

2. I know I'm not wealthy and these clothes are not new, I don't have much money, but Lord, I have you And to me you,re all that matters tho' the world may noy see. Thank you Lord, for Your blessings on me. CHORUS

Re: Words to a gospel song>Thank you Lord for your Blessings on

: I found the words after looking for a long time:

: 1. The world looks around me as I struggle along they say I have nothing, but they are so wrong.
: in my heart I'm rejoicing, howI wish they could see Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

: CHORUS

: There's a roof up above me, I've a good place to sleep. There's food on my table, and shoes on my feet. you gave me your love Lord, and a fine family. thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

: 2. I know I'm not wealthy and these clothes are not new, I don't have much money, but Lord, I have you And to me you,re all that matters tho' the world may noy see. Thank you Lord, for Your blessings on me. CHORUS

Dear Pastor,
Warmest greetings from Michael Blake of Bangalore, India. Just a small note to mention how deeply blessed and encouraged I was as I browse through you excellent site and this wonderful Song. I cannot help geeting choked with tears by the simple but sharp words. Excellent labout of love. May Lord continue to bless and prosper every endeavour of the Easter Family making them a trophy of His Grace.
In His Fellowship,

Michael John Blake

: I found the words after looking for a long time:

: 1. The world looks around me as I struggle along they say I have nothing, but they are so wrong.
: in my heart I'm rejoicing, howI wish they could see Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

: CHORUS

: There's a roof up above me, I've a good place to sleep. There's food on my table, and shoes on my feet. you gave me your love Lord, and a fine family. thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

: 2. I know I'm not wealthy and these clothes are not new, I don't have much money, but Lord, I have you And to me you,re all that matters tho' the world may not see. Thank you Lord, for Your blessings on me. CHORUS

Re: Words to a gospel song>Thank you Lord for your Blessings on

Is it I have a roof up above me I have a good place to sleep. I have food on the table and shoes on my feet. Oh you gave me your love lord and a fine family thank you lord for your blessings on me.

thank you lord for your blessings on me .

Kay-PO on "F" --use "D"cord======There's a roof up above me, I've a good place to sleep. there's food on my table and shoes on my feet. Oh you gave me your love lord, and a fine family, thank you lord for your blessings on me.

Re: Music sheet for gospel song>Thank you Lord for your Blessing

: Is it I have a roof up above me I have a good place to sleep. I have food on the table and shoes on my feet. Oh you gave me your love lord and a fine family thank you lord for your blessings on me.

: Is it I have a roof up above me I have a good place to sleep. I have food on the table and shoes on my feet. Oh you gave me your love lord and a fine family thank you lord for your blessings on me.

I am wanting to Thank Robert K. Willis for post the song I was Looking for "Thank You Lord For Your Blessing On Me" that was the song I was looking for.
Katie Wolf

This is the song I am looking for as well, does anyone know all the words to it?

I need the guitar chords for the song thank you lord for your blessings on me

I love to sing and my husband is learning the guitar and would love to play while I sing but we can not find the notes to learn for this song

: This is the song I am looking for as well, does anyone know all the words to it?

: : This is the song I am looking for as well, does anyone know all the words to it?

: : : This is the song I am looking for as well, does anyone know all the words to it?

Yes. I will give them below:
THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON
ME
As the world looks upon me, as I struggle along
They say I have nothing, but they are so wrong
In my heart I'm rejoicing, how I wish they could see
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me.

Chorus:
There's a roof up above me
I've a good place to sleep
There's food on my table
And shoes on my feet
You gave me your love Lord
And a fine family

Now I know I'm not wealthy, and these clothes, they're not new
I don't have much money, but Lord I have you
And to me that's all that matters, though the world cannot see

Repeat Chorus, then:

I know tha words, if you still need them, let me know

I not only need the complete lyric, but if you have them, the chords (in any key) would be great.

Thanks, John

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.