Banderas guitar part in Desperado

Posted by Marly More on Sun, 05/26/02 - 06:18:55.

I'm after the guitar part that Banderas plays (+ shows the boy) in Desperado. E-mail me if u know it. Cheers ELB

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Banderas guitar part in Desperado

Please, send me the tab to my mail when you can. Thanks.

: Please, send me the tab to my mail when you can. Thanks.

please send meee "desperado" the film music....thankssssssss

in serious looking for the part Antonio Banderas show little boy in Desperado help Please

Banderas guitar part in Desperado

I'm serious looking for the Guitar part that Antonio Banderas played in Desperado, help Please!

http://www.olga.net/dynamic/browse.php?local=main/l/los_lobos/cancion_del_mariachi.crd

: in serious looking for the part Antonio Banderas show little boy in Desperado help Please

i need the tab of desprado
thanks

: : in serious looking for the part Antonio Banderas show little boy in Desperado help Please

: i need the tab of desprado
: thanks

: : : in serious looking for the part Antonio Banderas show little boy in Desperado help Please

: : i need the tab of desprado
: : thanks

Re: Banderas guitar part in Desperado+tablature

: : : : in serious looking for the part Antonio Banderas show little boy in Desperado help Please

: : : i need the tab of desprado
: : : thanks

: : : in serious looking for the part Antonio Banderas show little boy in Desperado help Please

: : i need the tab of desprado
: : thanks

i need the ritme and chords and tab of desprado
thanks

: : : : in serious looking for the part Antonio Banderas show little boy in Desperado help Please

: : : i need the tab of desprado
: : : thanks

hola, estoy buscando por el parte de guitarra de Desperado. Si lo tienes, me lo gustaria tambien. Gracias.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.