Re: Lyrics and chords to (You Belong to Me)

Advertisement
Posted by drheathrann on Tue, 10/19/04 - 11:15:26.

this is available several places (patsy cline by the way) including chordie.com and guitarguy.com. what i can't find is the carly simon/michael mcdonald song of the same name with guitar chords (not just lyrics). please send anyone that has....

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Lyrics and chords to (You Belong to Me)

I would like the words, <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=268' target='_blank'>music</a>, and chords to "let There Be Peace On Earth"

i would like free access to the guitar chords/music/lyrics to various

: this is available several places (patsy cline by the way) including chordie.com and guitarguy.com. what i can't find is the carly simon/michael mcdonald song of the same name with guitar chords (not just lyrics). please send anyone that has....

You Belong to Me/Carly Simon

Fm9 G7sus Cm9

Fm9
Why'd tell me this?
G7sus Cm9
Were you looking for my reaction?
Fm9
What do you need to know?
G7sus Cm9
Don't you know I'll always be your girl?
Ab7M G7sus G/B Cm7
You don't have to prove to me you're beautiful to strangers
Eb7M Eb7 Eb/F F6
I've got loving eyes
Eb/F F6 Ab7M/Bb G7sus
Of my Own
C7#5 Bbm7
(You belong to me).

Tell her you were fooling
Fm7
(You belong to me)

You don't even know her
Bbm7
(You belong to me)

Tell her that I love you
C7sus C7#5
(You belong to me)

I don't want to cry

I would like to get the words to I don't want to cry, this early this morning. I do not know the artist

Re: i would like free access to the guitar chords for The Drunkards Son by Hank Snow

I have been trying to get the chords to this song for some time. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Re: i would like free access to the guitar chords/music/lyrics to various

: : this is available several places (patsy cline by the way) including chordie.com and guitarguy.com. what i can't find is the carly simon/michael mcdonald song of the same name with guitar chords (not just lyrics). please send anyone that has....

Chords and lyrics

Try Ultimate guitar chords/Heartwood guitarchords/Pj'sguitar chords/Chordie.com/A-Zchords/ecords that should help ya or just type in free chords and lyrics online:)

: : : this is available several places (patsy cline by the way) including chordie.com and guitarguy.com. what i can't find is the carly simon/michael mcdonald song of the same name with guitar chords (not just lyrics). please send anyone that has....

please send me lyrics and guiter chords of temtations

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.