I have many FFH chords.

Posted by Zac Mullins on Sat, 04/13/02 - 01:30:52.

If anyone needs chords from FFH, just email me. I have chords from all three albums.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Chords

I would love to have the chords to What if Your Best. I have looked everywhere to buy them and can't find them anywhere.

Chords.

I would like the chords for Worth it all. Thank you so much. God Bless
Dan

Re: I have many FFH chords.

I was wondering if you had chord for "Worth it All" by FFH.

: If anyone needs chords from FFH, just email me. I have chords from all three albums.

Every Now and Then

: If anyone needs chords from FFH, just email me. I have chords from all three albums.

Re: Every Now and Then

: : If anyone needs chords from FFH, just email me. I have chords from all three albums.

Looking for the CHORDS to Every Now & Then! Thanks

Re: You write the words

I Need the chords to "You write the Words" if you could send me them, I'd be very greatfull! Thanks and God Bless.

ive been looking for 2 years for open up the sky chords and still havent found them,anybody?
TaCo

: : i've looking for ffh chords. can you help of it? tnx

Your love is life to me.

Do you have the chords for "Your love is life to me" from the "found a place" album of ffh? I would appreciate a copy. this is a great song! thanks

Hi! Do you have "Ready to Fly" chords? Is it possible for you to email them to me? Let me know, please! Thanks!

how about "hide me in your heart" from city on a hill album

: : If anyone needs chords from FFH, just email me. I have chords from all three albums.

: how about "hide me in your heart" from city on a hill album

: : : If anyone needs chords from FFH, just email me. I have chords from all three albums.

: : how about "hide me in your heart" from city on a hill album

need cords for "on my cross" by ffh

if you don't mind telling me how did you get chords for the songs b/c I am 16 and I am setting up a youth group band and I need some easy songs to learn without going and paying a 100 bucks for some chord books if you know what I mean So If you or anybody could help me please do... my name is Holli and my e-mail address is holliberrybush@yahoo.com thanks so much please wirte as soon as possible

Your Love is Life to Me chords

Hey, I need the chords to "Your Love is Life to Me." Thanks!

I would like chords to "Where you are" please.

I need open up the sky

I need open up the sky

Re: on my cross

Anyone have chords for "On my cross" FFH?? Please e-mail them to me. Thanks

Re: Are you doing the right thing?

I just want to make everyone aware that FFH publishes their music. They have songbooks for all of their albums. They can be found at www.ffh.net or any Christian Bookstore. If the person saying they have FFH chords is getting them from these books and is distributing them without permission, that is not good. Some artists don't have songbooks so we have to figure them out. I have no qualms about distributing this kind of music. However, if you are distributing copyrighted material, you are breaking the law. I don't want to put a downer on things, but these songs are available to purchase and should be acquired in that manner. How would you feel if your living depended on the purchase of songbooks and albums and people were doing this to you? You should acquire them the right way. Go buy them.

I need the chords too "Ready to fly". Anyone have those they can send my way. The song is real hard to figure out, chord wise" - ty kev

:
: I need the chords too " You Found Me"Anyone have those they can send my way. The song is real hard to figure out, chord wise" - Michelle

Do you have the Chords and Tabs for the song "Follow Love" It is off their most recent CD?

-Thanks

I'm also looking for the lyrics and chords to "Hide me in your heart" off of City on a Hill.

Thanks,

Ed

I need chords for the song millionaire, please help!

i need chords of where you are?!?

hi der! i need chords of Where You Are by FFH fr. the album city on a hill, songs of worship & praise... tnx, GOD BLES!

i need chords of where you are?!?

hi der! i need chords of Where You Are by FFH fr. the album city on a hill, songs of worship & praise... tnx, GOD BLES!

PLEASE, SEND TO ME!
Thank you!
Ida

I could use the chords to Wholly to you! My fav. song/

IHN
TOM

Hide Me In Your Heart chords

I'm looking for the lyrics and chords to "Hide me in your heart" off of City on a Hill 2. Thank you.

i need lyrics and chords of "on my cross"

thank you

Re: I need chords for "we sing alleluia" by FFH

Re: I need chords for

plz

I need guitar chords for "Your love is Life to Me" by FFH

Hey, I would really appreciate it if someone could send me guitar chords for the song "your love is life to me" by FFH. Thanks a lot! :)

Re: I need guitar chords for "Your love is Life to Me" by FFH

: Hey, I would really appreciate it if someone could send me guitar chords for the song "your love is life to me" by FFH. Thanks a lot! :)

Re: I need guitar chords for "Your love is Life to Me" by FFH

: : Hey, I would really appreciate it if someone could send me guitar chords for the song "your love is life to me" by FFH. Thanks a lot! :)

Re: I need guitar chords for

I wouls love the chords and lyrics for this song...PLEASE. Thanks and God Bless!!

hey, I hear you have chords for FFH. I could really use "watching over me"

Thanks!

dchapin@southbaptistflint.com

: hey, I hear you have chords for FFH. I could really use "good to be free"

: Thanks!

: dchapin@southbaptistflint.com

I would like the tab to every now and then

Re: i need "where you are" from FFH in the album City on a Hill

: I would like the tab to every now and then

would you be willing to email me chords for fly away, i would really appreciate it, thanks

If your willing, I would appreciate being emailed as many songs as you have from the album "Have I Ever Told You?" Thanks in advance,
Mike

please send chords to One of these Days - Thanks

we sing alleluia

Could you please send me a chord of "We sing Alleluia"?
I really appreciated!! Thank you!!

Re: we sing alleluia

: Could you please send me the lyric of "We sing Alleluia"
:from Maranatha! Music?
I really appreciated!! Thank you!!

Edson

Curitiba, Brazil

Chords to One of These Days please. TY

: Hi, Im from Ecuador, my native language is spanish, however, i understand FFH's music, and i love it. Please send me all chords from FFH may you have. God Bless You.

I would love for anyone to send me any FFH chords/tabs you may have!

Chords for Astronaut

If you could send me the chords/lyrics to astronaut, our youth group band would like to play for special music.
Thanks,
Jim

Re: Chords for Astronaut

I am looking for chords to Astronaut as well. I want to sing it with my sons soon, but can't find the chords. If you can email it to me, that would be great.

Tony Johnson

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.