i want amr diab's tabs and chords ....

Posted by Ray on Tue, 11/18/03 - 07:11:17.
In Reply to ez guitar

and arabic songs 2 ! : D

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Finaly i got it...... yes i got his tabs man drop me mail

: and arabic songs 2 ! : D

Re: i want amr diab's tabs and chords ....

: and arabic songs 2 ! : D plz plz plz it's urgent

i need it plz

i need amr diab chord plz

(habibi ya norolain) and (tamaly maak) chord and melody plz send in e-meil thanks

is it possible to send toabs or we sites for more arabic bands and songs, please

: is it possible to send toabs or we sites for more arabic bands and songs, please

: : is it possible to send toabs or we sites for more arabic bands and songs, please

: : : is it possible to send toabs or we sites for more arabic bands and songs, please

: : : : is it possible to send chords or any web sites for more arabic bands and songs, please

: : and arabic songs 2 ! : D

hi daniel how are hope you are doind fine my dear can send me the tabs as soon as possible cause i need it very much thanks anyway

: : and arabic songs 2 ! : D

habibi ya norolain and tamaly maak plz send to e-meil

Arabic tabs site

It seems to be a big problem to find any arabic tabs online! So if anyone have any site or even tabs send them to my email ,i would put them on a site that would be avalable to all.
Thanx in advanced

Re: Arabic tabs site

: It seems to be a big problem to find any arabic tabs online! So if anyone have any site or even tabs send them to my email ,i would put them on a site that would be avalable to all.
: Thanx in advanced

Re:i need Arabic tabs site

: : It seems to be a big problem to find any arabic tabs online! So if anyone have any site or even tabs send them to my email ,i would put them on a site that would be avalable to all.
: : Thanx in advanced

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.