Re: Jamie Brockett USS Titanic

Posted by Wayne Jones on Tue, 02/19/02 - 13:30:22.

: Has anyone worked out guitar tabs for the (1969?) song "Legend of the USS Titanic" by Jamie Brockett? I know I can play it if I can find the tabs, but I can't play by ear to save my life...
: Thanks

wav midi mp3 casset tape cd-rom play it through the telephone line. Anyone got a copy of this song. It's been 30 years since I've heard and I can still feel that gituar slow way down...
I f you don't have please tell me if you know where i can find it! Thanx, Wayne hwaynejones@yahoo.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: Dave, would you mind sharing your MP3 file? i need it for my uncles b-day thank you

: ryan

: : Has anyone worked out guitar tabs for the (1969?) song "Legend of the USS Titanic" by Jamie Brockett? I know I can play it if I can find the tabs, but I can't play by ear to save my life...
: : Thanks

: wav midi mp3 casset tape cd-rom play it through the telephone line. Anyone got a copy of this song. It's been 30 years since I've heard and I can still feel that gituar slow way down...
: I f you don't have please tell me if you know where i can find it! Thanx, Wayne hwaynejones@yahoo.com

: : : Has anyone worked out guitar tabs for the (1969?) song "Legend of the USS Titanic" by Jamie Brockett? I know I can play it if I can find the tabs, but I can't play by ear to save my life...
: : : Thanks

: : wav midi mp3 casset tape cd-rom play it through the telephone line. Anyone got a copy of this song. It's been 30 years since I've heard and I can still feel that gituar slow way down...
: : I f you don't have please tell me if you know where i can find it! Thanx, Wayne hwaynejones@yahoo.com

I have an old cassette tape cut from a 33-1/3 album back in the 70s. Still in very good condition and still a crackup. I could make an MP3 and/or WAV file of it, but I'll have to dig out my pc-compatible tape player and futz around with it a bit to get everything right. I've done it to most of my old albums on tape, but I didn't do Jamie's piece. Jim

: : : : Has anyone worked out guitar tabs for the (1969?) song "Legend of the USS Titanic" by Jamie Brockett? I know I can play it if I can find the tabs, but I can't play by ear to save my life...
: : : : Thanks

: : : wav midi mp3 casset tape cd-rom play it through the telephone line. Anyone got a copy of this song. It's been 30 years since I've heard and I can still feel that gituar slow way down...
: : : I f you don't have please tell me if you know where i can find it! Thanx, Wayne hwaynejones@yahoo.com

: *********
: I have an old cassette tape cut from a 33-1/3 album back in the 70s. Still in very good condition and still a crackup. I could make an MP3 and/or WAV file of it, but I'll have to dig out my pc-compatible tape player and futz around with it a bit to get everything right. I've done it to most of my old albums on tape, but I didn't do Jamie's piece. Jim

I don't have the tabs but it sounds pretty easy. I've got a 10 mb mp3 of the song that's pretty clear if anyone wants it and has a mailbox that can handle that size attachment.

Dave H.

: I don't have the tabs but it sounds pretty easy. I've got a 10 mb mp3 of the song that's pretty clear if anyone wants it and has a mailbox that can handle that size attachment.
Dave;
Iwas just brought to mind of this song when watching a program about Jack Johnson this weekend. I was telling friends about it, they would love to hear it. If you could send me a copy Iwould love
Thanx
Bill M

: Dave H.

Where did you get the MP3 version?

: : I don't have the tabs but it sounds pretty easy. I've got a 10 mb mp3 of the song that's pretty clear if anyone wants it and has a mailbox that can handle that size attachment.
: Dave;
: Iwas just brought to mind of this song when watching a program about Jack Johnson this weekend. I was telling friends about it, they would love to hear it. If you could send me a copy Iwould love
: Thanx
: Bill M

: : Dave H.

: : Has anyone worked out guitar tabs for the (1969?) song "Legend of the USS Titanic" by Jamie Brockett? I know I can play it if I can find the tabs, but I can't play by ear to save my life...
: : Thanks

: wav midi mp3 casset tape cd-rom play it through the telephone line. Anyone got a copy of this song. It's been 30 years since I've heard and I can still feel that gituar slow way down...
: I f you don't have please tell me if you know where i can find it! Thanx, Wayne hwaynejones@yahoo.com

: : : Has anyone worked out guitar tabs for the (1969?) song "Legend of the USS Titanic" by Jamie Brockett? I know I can play it if I can find the tabs, but I can't play by ear to save my life...
: : : Thanks

: : wav midi mp3 casset tape cd-rom play it through the telephone line. Anyone got a copy of this song. It's been 30 years since I've heard and I can still feel that gituar slow way down...
: : I f you don't have please tell me if you know where i can find it! Thanx, Wayne hwaynejones@yahoo.com

: : : : Has anyone worked out guitar tabs for the (1969?) song "Legend of the USS Titanic" by Jamie Brockett? I know I can play it if I can find the tabs, but I can't play by ear to save my life...
: : : : Thanks

: : : wav midi mp3 casset tape cd-rom play it through the telephone line. Anyone got a copy of this song. It's been 30 years since I've heard and I can still feel that gituar slow way down...
: : : I f you don't have please tell me if you know where i can find it! Thanx, Wayne hwaynejones@yahoo.com

5/5/03 Wayne, try and d/led it from www.kazaa.com. it should be there!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.