suzuki three S guitar

Posted by ron on Thu, 07/29/10 - 07:08:45.

hello suzuki fans.i have a loverly OLD 3 'S'dreadnaught with rosewood back(3piece)and sides i think the top is spruce,though it may be cedar.this ol gal is wonderfuly decorated with ablone fret inlays,rosette,top and side bindings with ivorid,that has mellowed to a soft golden color,3lines of purfling on the top and 1 on the sides bound fret board and head stock with 2 lines of purfuling on the head stock..yeah shes a beauty,and her voice must have been given to her by by some one close to the source.she sings with a voice that stopped me dead in my tracks the first time i heard her,and grows sweeter fuller with every passing year.shes taken a whole lot of beatings from me over the years,and lord knows i'd never have made it this far if she had'nt been there for me.she's probaly saved several lives besides my own.i know for a fact if she can calm me down and ease my mind a lot quicker than anything or any body can.we been togeather since 1976.i've played her frets flat twice,wore holes in her fret board she gots some dings and scratches on her a at one time i could tell you how she got each one.we been thousands and thousands of miles togeather.i don't take her trippin like i used to. to godamned many thieves and lunatics running loose. i could'nt stand it if any thing happened to her.she stays home and waits to hear my boots on the floor cause she knows i'm coming to hold her and caress her while she sings her sweet songs.shes my oldest dearest and truest friend.i love her with every fiber of my being

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: suzuki three S guitar

: hello suzuki fans.i have a loverly OLD 3 'S'dreadnaught with rosewood back(3piece)and sides i think the top is spruce,though it may be cedar.this ol gal is wonderfuly decorated with ablone fret inlays,rosette,top and side bindings with ivorid,that has mellowed to a soft golden color,3lines of purfling on the top and 1 on the sides bound fret board and head stock with 2 lines of purfuling on the head stock..yeah shes a beauty,and her voice must have been given to her by by some one close to the source.she sings with a voice that stopped me dead in my tracks the first time i heard her,and grows sweeter fuller with every passing year.shes taken a whole lot of beatings from me over the years,and lord knows i'd never have made it this far if she had'nt been there for me.she's probaly saved several lives besides my own.i know for a fact if she can calm me down and ease my mind a lot quicker than anything or any body can.we been togeather since 1976.i've played her frets flat twice,wore holes in her fret board she gots some dings and scratches on her a at one time i could tell you how she got each one.we been thousands and thousands of miles togeather.i don't take her trippin like i used to. to godamned many thieves and lunatics running loose. i could'nt stand it if any thing happened to her.she stays home and waits to hear my boots on the floor cause she knows i'm coming to hold her and caress her while she sings her sweet songs.shes my oldest dearest and truest friend.i love her with every fiber of my being

Have the same guitar since new. Still in immac. cond. Used it for recording in 2000. Tried 3 different acoustics incl Yamaha but the Three's had the best sound. Regards.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.