Guitar Classes in Colaba, Cuffe Parade.

Posted by shveta on Mon, 09/05/05 - 03:45:03.

I want to know some guitar classes in Colaba, cuffe parade for myself.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar Classes in Colaba, Cuffe Parade.

I want to know some guitar classes in Colaba, cuffe parade,fort for myself. If anyone knows of a good teacher or institution, plz let me know. Thanks

Hey Thr:
I have just shifted to mumbai, am a music freak and alwayz wanted to learn playin a gyitar or a voilin. Request help.

: Hey Thr:
: I have just shifted to mumbai, am a music freak and alwayz wanted to learn playin a gyitar or a voilin. Request help.

hey there...i stay in navy nagar...u knw YMCA...???i have the number of the guitar teacher...tell me if u need it

guitar classes

yeah i want guitar teacher....... plzzz give me ur contact number....... or can reply me on my email id mohansingh2912@gmail.com
plzzzzz do reply .........

: Hey Thr:
: I have just shifted to mumbai, am a music freak and alwayz wanted to learn playin a gyitar or a voilin. Request help.

: : Hey Thr:
: : I want 2 learn hw 2 play the guitar need some information on classes..

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.