Does anyone know of the whereabouts of Cliff Morrison's bassist

Posted by Patti on Thu, 01/26/06 - 13:35:08.

: Hey, do you know anything about Jim Morrison having a son?
: I was in Memphis talking to Jason D. Williams (Jerry Lee Louis bastard son) and he told me the old lead singer for Mojo Risin, a Doors tribute band, was in reality the son of Jim. His name is Now Chris Bangs. So I looked up the name on the Internet and found a Jazz artist named Chris Bangs. After contacting him, he told me that there was another Chris Bangs from Memphis that sang for Mojo Risin in the past but later joined a band named "Dust for Life". I found the Dust for Life web site and saw a fellow named Chris Gavin was their singer. Thinking this could be his stage name, I called their contact number and spoke to a guy named Jason Hughes. He said Chris Bangs was their old singer and that he could not discuss the Morrison relationship. I asked if he knew something that he could not discuss or if he knew nothing and thats why he couldn't discuss it. He said that he legally could not discuss anything pertaining to a relationship between Chris Bangs and Jim Morrison. I asked him why and he repeated his disclaimer. When I explained where I got the info, he said he knew Jason D Williams and I should go back to him if I wanted more info.

: I went to the club where I me Jason, Pat O's in Memphis, and asked the guy who does their booking what the deal was and did he know how to get in touch with Jason and he directed me to Jason's Web site. I have emailed him but have not gotten a response.

: Here is where it gets freaky. I looked up the other Chris Bangs' on the Internet and found one that lives in the same city as I do, Slidell, LA.
: So what the heck, I called the number. When a man answered I asked if he was the Chris Bangs that sang for Dust for Life, he said yes. After making some small talk I asked if he was related to Jim Morrison, the phone went dead, so I called back, he answered and told me angrily to leave him alone and not to call back. I gave it a chance to calm sown and called back only to find that my number was blocked. Well, being determined (or stupid) I went to the address listed with the phone number and found a nice big house with a FEMA trailer in front of it. We just had Katrina rip through here. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. So I went to the FEMA trailer, I heard guitar music playing as I approached. I knocked on the door and a tall good looking "Jim"esque guy answered the door and asked if he could help me. I apologized to him and said that I was determined and simply must know if he was Jim Morrison's son. Without saying anything, he produced a cell phone and called the police. I told him I would leave and I was sorry. I left with haste.

: My question is this, I can't find anything on the net about Jim having a son, or even a rumor of such.

: BUT, if this wasn't true, why is everyone acting so wired. I am on a mission, I simply MUST know if I live less than 10 miles from the Lizard Prince.

: HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?

: Joe

I am a close friend of Tim Patrick but lost touch through all this mess. Please if anyone knows anything re: Tim please e-mail me. I only want to know if he is doing ok or not. Thanks. My prayers go out for Cliff. No matter what anyone believes he is still a man who has been through hell and deserves another chance. Let's be honest. Did he not make beautiful music?!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Does anyone know of the whereabouts of Cliff Morrison's bassist Tim Patrick?

: : Hey, do you know anything about Jim Morrison having a son?
: : I was in Memphis talking to Jason D. Williams (Jerry Lee Louis bastard son) and he told me the old lead singer for Mojo Risin, a Doors tribute band, was in reality the son of Jim. His name is Now Chris Bangs. So I looked up the name on the Internet and found a Jazz artist named Chris Bangs. After contacting him, he told me that there was another Chris Bangs from Memphis that sang for Mojo Risin in the past but later joined a band named "Dust for Life". I found the Dust for Life web site and saw a fellow named Chris Gavin was their singer. Thinking this could be his stage name, I called their contact number and spoke to a guy named Jason Hughes. He said Chris Bangs was their old singer and that he could not discuss the Morrison relationship. I asked if he knew something that he could not discuss or if he knew nothing and thats why he couldn't discuss it. He said that he legally could not discuss anything pertaining to a relationship between Chris Bangs and Jim Morrison. I asked him why and he repeated his disclaimer. When I explained where I got the info, he said he knew Jason D Williams and I should go back to him if I wanted more info.

: : I went to the club where I me Jason, Pat O's in Memphis, and asked the guy who does their booking what the deal was and did he know how to get in touch with Jason and he directed me to Jason's Web site. I have emailed him but have not gotten a response.

: : Here is where it gets freaky. I looked up the other Chris Bangs' on the Internet and found one that lives in the same city as I do, Slidell, LA.
: : So what the heck, I called the number. When a man answered I asked if he was the Chris Bangs that sang for Dust for Life, he said yes. After making some small talk I asked if he was related to Jim Morrison, the phone went dead, so I called back, he answered and told me angrily to leave him alone and not to call back. I gave it a chance to calm sown and called back only to find that my number was blocked. Well, being determined (or stupid) I went to the address listed with the phone number and found a nice big house with a FEMA trailer in front of it. We just had Katrina rip through here. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. So I went to the FEMA trailer, I heard guitar music playing as I approached. I knocked on the door and a tall good looking "Jim"esque guy answered the door and asked if he could help me. I apologized to him and said that I was determined and simply must know if he was Jim Morrison's son. Without saying anything, he produced a cell phone and called the police. I told him I would leave and I was sorry. I left with haste.

: : My question is this, I can't find anything on the net about Jim having a son, or even a rumor of such.

: : BUT, if this wasn't true, why is everyone acting so wired. I am on a mission, I simply MUST know if I live less than 10 miles from the Lizard Prince.

: : HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?

: : Joe

: I am a close friend of Tim Patrick but lost touch through all this mess. Please if anyone knows anything re: Tim please e-mail me. I only want to know if he is doing ok or not. Thanks. My prayers go out for Cliff. No matter what anyone believes he is still a man who has been through hell and deserves another chance. Let's be honest. Did he not make beautiful music?!
http://www.lizardsunentertainmentinc.com/floydsdisclaimer/disclaimer.htm

Re: Does anyone know of the whereabouts of Cliff Morrison's bassist Tim Patrick?

I've seen Chris Bang's profile on myspace, and let me tell you this... He looks EXACTLY like Jim Morrison. And I have a feeling he might just be his son... Up to you to judge for yourself, though.

I have been looking for Tim also. Meet me at myspace.com/cliffmorrison

Your friend,
Cliff Morrison

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.