Gibson ES 345 TDC for sale?

Advertisement
Posted by sol on Sat, 06/08/02 - 07:59:12.

Hi,

I've got a Gibson ES 345 TDC stereo guitar, cherry red that I bought in 1966. It has all the original equipment, although I did have it wired mono. I changed the tuning pegs, but kept the originals. I was wondering what it might be worth. It's finish is "crackled" and it is not in mint condition as I've used it, but it looks fine and I'd say it's in good condition...nothing broken or cracked. The label on the inside is #878485. If anyone knows what it might be worth, let me know. By the way, I was a roommate of Don Felder when he worked at a music store in Gainesville. He was the salesperson that demonstrated it for me and sold it to me.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gibson ES 345 TDC for sale?

: Hi,IF THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE, COULD YOU SEND ME SOME PHOTOS.thanks

: I've got a Gibson ES 345 TDC stereo guitar, cherry red that I bought in 1966. It has all the original equipment, although I did have it wired mono. I changed the tuning pegs, but kept the originals. I was wondering what it might be worth. It's finish is "crackled" and it is not in mint condition as I've used it, but it looks fine and I'd say it's in good condition...nothing broken or cracked. The label on the inside is #878485. If anyone knows what it might be worth, let me know. By the way, I was a roommate of Don Felder when he worked at a music store in Gainesville. He was the salesperson that demonstrated it for me and sold it to me.

Re: 1966 Gibson ES 345 TDC for sale?

1966 Gibson ES 345 TDC for sale?

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: 1966 Gibson ES 345 TDC for sale?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.