Ovation

Posted by tim ramteke on Sat, 08/21/99 - 21:52:15.

How much do you sell Ovations Applause AE700 for?

tiM

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ovation

I am looking for parts for and Ovation AE700. I need a neck, and turnkeys and the electronics? Any suggestions?

goodavice

Yes: throw it away. Those things sound like crap. Don't invest any money into it, you will never get it back

Re: Ovation Breadwinner

: where do i find an ovation breadwinner

:

: : where do i find an ovation breadwinner

: :I am a BIG fan of the Ovation Breadwinner I currently own a Deacon(modified) and a Breadwinner(original).I am from Australia but have a link in America that may be worth
a try.

Ovation Breadwinner

I am actually looking to sell mine. Please email me for details...it's in perfect, beautiful condition.
Andy Comer

: I am actually looking to sell mine. Please email me for details...it's in perfect, beautiful condition.
: Andy Comer

Hey are you still selling your BW?
Please write i've been lookin for a white and purple colour i found aguy that had them but lost his email
Daniel

: : I am actually looking to sell mine. Please email me for details...it's in perfect, beautiful condition.
: : Andy Comer

: Yea what colour how much etc
: Hey are you still selling your BW?
: Please write i've been lookin for a white and purple colour i found aguy that had them but lost his email
: Daniel

: : : I am actually looking to sell mine. Please email me for details...it's in perfect, beautiful condition.
: : : Andy Comer

: : Yea what colour how much etc
: : Hey are you still selling your BW?
: : Please write i've been lookin for a white and purple colour i found aguy that had them but lost his email
: : Daniel

hello jordan yes it danny and daniel from the veldt im not sure if weve met or not, but let me know whats up!we are currently living in nyc we started a new group called apolloheights, you can reach me at this email adress. but what kind of ovation do you have and is it for sale email us soon, ill send you new music. danny and daniel!

Just a quick question... Are you Daniel Chavis of the Veldt? Either way email me back please.

I want to buy a Breadwinner. Email if you have one.

: I am actually looking to sell mine. Please email me for details...it's in perfect, beautiful condition.
Have you already sold it and if not can you give me details thanks.

How much are you asking? Please email me. Tim

: : I am actually looking to sell mine. Please email me for details...it's in perfect, beautiful condition.
: : Andy ComerHave you sold it and if not can you give me dtails/

: How much are you asking? Please email me. Tim

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.