Realistic made Bass guitar (Hofnar copy)

Posted by Scott on Wed, 04/21/04 - 15:16:39.
In Reply to Al's Guitar Gallery

I am trying to find out anything possible on a Bass guitar made by realistic. It looks exactly like a 1964 Honar hollow body Bass. I bought it at an
Estate sale for 75 bucks. I dont plan on selling it, just trying to learn more about it.

Related Gear Roundup:
Portable Bass Amps

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Realistic made Bass guitar (Hofnar copy)

Hey Scott, I've got the same Bass and Paid $40 for my mine from a neighbor that was moving.I would like to know if you found out anything. I have been playing this thing for 4 years and never have to tune it. Had the switches fixed once. The guy told me that Radio Shack had bought a lot of parts back in the 70's and mfg these Bass's. I llke playing this old thing cause it sounds good and I don't have to mother it.I have firends that have an extensive collection of basses and this thing still gets the looks and the sound is there...
Take care and have a Great Thanksgiving! Good bless ! Mark
I am trying to find out anything possible on a Bass guitar made by realistic. It looks exactly like a 1964 Honar hollow body Bass. I bought it at an
: Estate sale for 75 bucks. I dont plan on selling it, just trying to learn more about it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.