Guild Songbird NT for sale

Posted by Leo on Tue, 05/01/07 - 15:19:35.

I have an original Guild Songbird NT with the matching rectangular Guild hardcase. I've owned the guitar for many MANY years. My wife and I used to do a duet, but we're getting a little too old now...lol. Time to call it quits. Although I have several A/E, my Guild Songbird has always been my main axe and it sounds/plays like nothing I've ever seen or heard. This thing will blow your socks off !!

You can reply to leoclement@sympatico.ca with a respectful offer if you're interested.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guild Songbird NT for sale

I have a Guild 1996 Accoustic electric Model DC-5E NT in excellent condition, that I want to sell,...just wondering if you had an idea of what it's worth?. Thanks.

I'm very interested. What condition is the guitar in? Any damage or flaws? Need any repair or neck reset? Got any pics? Where are you located? Thanks! Glenn in NJ

Sorry Glen...... It's been sold.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.