martin goya?

Posted by aaron macgregor on Tue, 03/20/01 - 10:55:10.

i have a goya G 312 it says C.F. martin inside do you by chance know the age or value of this piece?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

GOYA MODEL 310

I have a Goya, Model 310, made by Martin. I would appreciate any information you might provide. Thanks.

Re: GOYA MODEL 310

: I have a Goya, Model 310, made by Martin. I would appreciate any information you might provide. Thanks.

: : I have a Goya, Model 310, made by Martin. I would appreciate any information you might provide. Thanks.

I am looking for a value on a G 310

I have a 1979 Goya G310 serial # 423008. I purchased it for my father in 1980. After everything was destroyed in a house fire in 2002 one of the workers clearing my house of debrey found that this guitar survived with minor damage. Originally it had an adjustable bridge which was lost some how, which I had a guitar shop carve a new bone to fit the wide opening. I lost two Martin D-28's in the fire one a 1974 and the other a 1988. I purchased a Washburn WD32SW as a replacement guitar, when I got the Goya back from repairs this week after almost 4 1/2 yearson being silent the sound of this 27 year old guitar is fantastic.

goya g 310

i have a Goya G310 and there serial number 2234 is it worth anything??

Goya G 310 Serial #313087

I would like history and value of this guitar.ESHA4

The guitar is probably made in Japan or Korea under license by C F Martin, who bought the Levin company, which included Goya brand, and moved manufacturing to Asia. See details at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levin_%28guitar_company%29
Post a picture of the guitar and the manufacture's label.
The value is around $150-300 depending on condition and if there is an original case, etc.
Keep on strömmin'
ATL

The guitar is probably made in Japan or Korea under license by C F Martin, who bought the Levin company, which included Goya brand, and moved manufacturing to Asia. See details at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levin_%28guitar_company%29
Post a picture of the guitar and the manufacture's label.
Keep on strömmin'
ATL

I have a G310 not sure of the serial number but say's it is the product of the CF Martin Association. My cousin has a very old Martin classic and played my Goya and tells me it plays and sounds just as good as her Martin. I use light gauge Martin Marquis strings and it sounds really great. Glad you were able to salvage your Goya for many years of good playing.

Re: martin goya?

I have a G310 I bought new in 1980 for $150.00..It has solid front and has held up well...I don't know the value now but they don't make them anymore...

: i have a goya G 312 it says C.F. martin inside do you by chance know the age or value of this piece?
I have a G310 I bought new in 1980 for $150.00..It has solid front and has held up well...I don't know the value now but they don't make them anymore...

: i have a goya G 312 it says C.F. martin inside do you by chance know the age or value of this piece?

: : i have a goya G 312 it says C.F. martin inside do you by chance know the age or value of this piece?

got to thi site to date
http://www.locksley.com/vintage/goya.htm

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.