Kay acoustic guitar model no. k300. MOP inlays, unique wood. Loo

Posted by Alissa Harrier on Mon, 04/25/11 - 17:42:40.

This guitar was found at an auction by my grandmother and was given to my mother. I have been enlisted to find information about it but haven't had much luck so far. We didn't even know the brand name until I started my search. The logo is a gold circle with a k inside of it which I have identified as being a Kay. It has a flat top, 6 strings, mother of pearl inlays, and the wood on the back of the guitar almost looks like what is called zebra wood (green and orange striping). Also, it has a floral pattern on what looks like black plastic on both sides of the opening on front. Sorry I don't know the names of the parts. :) Inside the hole is a small white tag that says model no. k 300. All my research so far on this model # says its an electric but it clearly is not! I have pictures, if anyone can help.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

OWNER of acoustic model No. K300 by Kay

I have the exact 60's instrument you're searching for.

I discovered that i own this very guitar, Model No. K300

Exactly as you described it. Like was magic reading what you were searching for.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.