carvin dc 150

Posted by darryl spears on Sat, 06/30/01 - 22:47:11.
In Reply to Carvin Guitars

i am interested in finding a 1980's carvin dc150 in excellent condition BLUE/BLACK/RED

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: carvin dc 150

: i am interested in finding a 1980's carvin dc150 in excellent condition natural w/black pickguard

i have a dc 150 in red stereo. It comes with a hard shell case included. It's used but in great condition. It really has a special sound. I recorded 3 short audio clips to hear what it sounds like & lots of pics to see:
www.gem-un-eye.com/carvin.html
the price for the guitar is $420 including the hardshell case, + SHIPPING & HANDLING UPS $35.
The total amount is $455.
i only accept payments transacted through PayPal.

You have a dc 200, not a 150.

I really don't want to part with it, but I have a Carvin dc 150. I just wrote to see if anyone knows what year it is. The serial is 34143. Every reference site I've found seems to have omitted that range of numbers.

It may be collectible someday, I dunno. It's in transparent yellow, which makes it a real butterscotch color with wood grain, The hardware is black, and the customizations are as follows.

One master volume, one master tone control both pickups.

Two mini-switches toggle between single and double-coil for each pickup. The headstock is pointed, to provide a straighter line from bridge to tuner.

: i am interested in finding a 1980's carvin dc150 in excellent condition BLUE/BLACK/RED

I own a black with gold hardware 1986 carvin dc 150, m22 stereo pickups, kahler pro tremolo, phase switch, 24 fret, well preserved guitar.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.