Where to buy Guitars in Thailand?

Advertisement
Posted by David on Tue, 08/26/03 - 09:06:27.

Hi i´ve would of like to know where you can buy guitars in thailand due to I really need a new guitar and was on the look for guitars in thailand and i have no clue of where to search.
Thanx

/David

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Where to buy Guitars in Thailand?

I am looking for a electric / acoustic , cutaway , 6 nylon strings ' TAKAMINE ' guitar. Could you please help.
I will be visiting Thailand in september 2005.
Regards ,
Antonio.

There is a Gibson's dealer in Bangkok name "Pet sa yam sound" located in a place call "werng na korn ka sem" and the phone number is 02-622-6099. Hope you can find it.

you can find some in ZEER on the way to FUTURE PARK, it is one of the great IT shopping centers too. There is a shop that sells ovation. In future park or in any shopping center you can find budget guitars.
Ciao
: Hi i´ve would of like to know where you can buy guitars in thailand due to I really need a new guitar and was on the look for guitars in thailand and i have no clue of where to search.
: Thanx

: /David

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.