want 2 learn guitar in chandigarh

Posted by Parul Mahajan on Sat, 01/03/04 - 09:45:52.

i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. am situated in chandigarh.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

LEARN KEYBOARD , GUITAR AND PIANO

WWW. KAYDEEGUITAR.COM

WWW.KAYDEE PIANO.COM

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/USER/BAPI94

CONTACT
AIMS {AMANJOT INTERNATIONAL MUSIC SCHOOL}
SCO 6 - 7 SCTOR 17A
GROUD FLOOR
OPP. HOTEL TAJ
CHANDIGARH
kaydeegtr@yahoo.com

Re: want 2 learn guitar in chandigarh

contact +91-869-957-6707.

Learn Guitar and Keyboard Professional In Chandigarh and Mohali.

Learn Guitar and Keyboard Professional In Chandigarh and Mohali. Mr. Lee +918699576707 , +919815554492 Music is Life.

i have no knowledge about guitar

: i have no formal education in music, want to learn <b style="color:#000;background:#66ffff">guitar</b>. am situated in <b style="color:#000;background:#ffcc99">chandigarh</b>.

: i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar.but i am not situated in chandigarh.

: : i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar.but i am not situated in chandigarh.

: : : i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar.but i am situated in chandigarh.

guitar.com

show guitar in chandigarh

: i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. am situated in chandigarh.

: : i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. am situated in chandigarh. please send me your fees details and if i have to buy guitar before learning or you will provide me guitar for learning. please send me details on myfriends@class9.com

Re: want 2 learn guitar in Mohali

: i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. am situated in MOHALI.

want to learn guitar in chandigarh

I put up at MDC, Sector-5, Panchkula. need to learn guitar on immediate basis. please revert soon.

: I have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. m situated in chandigarh.

: i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. am situated in chandigarh.

contact nature.sharma

if any one wanna learn guitar aur any other intrument of music can e-mail on nature.sharma@gmail.com and get ur ans it's in chandigarh

: : i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. am situated in chandigarh.number9779814163

I also want to learn guitar do message me on my email address : raj0007us1@yahoo.com

want 2 learn guitar and salsa in chandigarh

i also want to learn guitar and salsa
help me
contact 9815169681
dipin_dhingra@yahoo.com

Re: want 2 learn guitar and salsa in chandigarh

: i also want to learn guitar and salsa
: help me
: contact 9646714881
: jatin_jass@yahoo.com

Re: want 2 learn guitar and salsa in chandigarh

: i also want to learn guitar and salsa
: help me
: contact 9646714881
: jatin_jass@yahoo.com

: : i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. am situated in chandigarh. **** up

: i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar and casio as hobbies. am situated in chandigarh sector-16. any body who can teach me please contact(9872326414) or email me

I'm fond of music and can sing very well, so, I want to learn guitar. Please let me know if there is any good guitarist in chandigarh(preferred near sector 21) who can teach me.

well i am not a very good guitarist but yes i can teach the basics and the scales and chords and how the chords are forms and what progressions are used to play a song...even i wanna learn the advance level

Re: want 2 buy guitar in chandigarh

hello..i wnt 2 buy guitar..can u plz tell me frm whr 2 buy ..best n cheap guitar..n which is d best..reply me as soon as possible..i need urgent..thanx

Re: want 2 buy guitar in chandigarh

hello..i wnt 2 buy guitar..can u plz tell me frm whr 2 buy ..best n cheap guitar..n which is d best..reply me as soon as possible..i need urgent..thanx and also tell me prise and discount

Re: want 2 buy guitar in chandigarh..where to buy? plz tell

hi..i want 2 buy guitar .can u plz tell me where r the shops n frm where 2 buy..best n cheap

hey guys ,
Nice to see that there are some guitar fans here in chandigarh...now i have a loads of friends who learn and teach guitar. it all depends on practice .its been 2 years for me also now on and off..just mail me if you are really interested and if you thinkn its worth it...lets see how many are really interested...??
take care.. Peace folks...

: : i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. am situated in chandigarh.

: : : i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. am situated in chandigarh.

i wana learn punk rock from any gud guitarist at chandigarh.

: : : : i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. am situated in chandigarh.
Kindly let me know the address and details.

well i was in your situation last year i tried three places in chandigarh one in sec 22 one in 34 and other in 15 none of them are what they should be but enough for begineres you can join any contact if interested in details.
leftydk@rediffmail.com

: : i have no formal education in music, want to learn guitar. am situated in chandigarh.

: well i was in your situation last year i tried three places in chandigarh one in sec 22 one in 34 and other in 15 none of them are what they should be but enough for begineres you can join any contact if interested in details.
: leftydk@rediffmail.com

if u wanna learn guitar in chandigarh and having read abt ur situation i'd strongly recomend sector 37-c chandigarh guitar institute its s.c.o 175, this place made what i am today so plz go and be what u want to be and u might find a place for ur head!

hey want to learn guitar in chandigarh the real way..... my friends got a band(the innovatives) and they won from chandigarh. they practice in sector 43 ... the ottawa place..... the place looks filthy but thats how you go from rags to riches.... and even they are of young age... so you can communicate with them easily..... really great bunch of lads...... i am going to buy a guitar in next few days... then i 'll go again...... anyways hope this info was helpful to ya..... take care and wear out those strings.....ha

: hey want to learn guitar in chandigarh the real way..... my friends got a band(the innovatives) and they won from chandigarh in rock idol concert. they practice in sector 43 ... the ottawa place..... the place looks filthy but thats how you go from rags to riches.... and even they are of young age... so you can communicate with them easily..... really great bunch of lads...... i am going to buy a guitar in next few days... then i 'll go again...... anyways hope this info was helpful to ya..... take care and wear out those strings.....ha

Re: want 2 learn guitar in chandigarh [ i need to talk to them, i need their phone numbers.

: : hey want to learn guitar in chandigarh the real way..... my friends got a band(the innovatives) and they won from chandigarh in rock idol concert. they practice in sector 43 ... the ottawa place..... the place looks filthy but thats how you go from rags to riches.... and even they are of young age... so you can communicate with them easily..... really great bunch of lads...... i am going to buy a guitar in next few days... then i 'll go again...... anyways hope this info was helpful to ya..... take care and wear out those strings.....ha

i need to talk to them n need their phone numbers.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.