want to buy second hand guitars in bangalore

Advertisement
Posted by girish on Fri, 12/12/03 - 21:17:00.

i am in need of a second hand guitar in bangalore.if any one is interesterd pls contact me - hgbb2003@yahoo.com

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Fender cd220sce guitar for sale

1 year old , brand new sulphur bronze strings, fantastic sound ,great guitar fender cut away CD220sce for sale
current MRP is 34000/- my price 25000/- ..reason for sale is looking to upgrade.
location bangalore
contact no is 9972890665.

Willing to buy an Ibanez RG series MIJ or MIA

If someone is selling a good condition Ibanez RG series MIJ or MIA in Bangalore please contact me at 9856698913.

If someone is selling a good condition Ibanez RG series MIJ or MIA in Bangalore please contact me at 9856698913.

Want to buy Second Hand guitar

Hi, I looking for second hand guitar for learning purpose and i dont have any idea about guitars. and i want to learn by myself. is it possible to learn by myself without musical classes. and the guitar should be in good condition and also price of the guitar should be reasonable.

LOOKING FOR A LEFTY ACOUSTIC GUITAR!

I am looking for a lefty acoustic guitar in Bangalore. Please contact me at kitijons@aol.com

IN NEED OF AN USED ACOUSTIC GUITAR

Hi,
i am in need of an used/rarely used/never used Acoustic guitar in Bangalore which cost around Rs.2000 to Rs 2500.if any one is interested please call me or leave a text message at 9916658868 .u can also mail me at chetankakde@gmail.com

Interested in Buying Guitar

Hi

Am interested to buy your Guitar

Please Communicate to me 8197195027 ,

Also , I have requirement of A Basic amplifier with Built In speakers

like Marshal or Lani Amplifiers , Please Contact me

Regards

Buying acoustic guitar

Hey guys am decided to buy a acoustic guitar in bangalore below 2000rs please mail me for pariluvfru@gmail.Com if any one selling,with carry cover and belt much prefered .
thank you....

sell my guitar

i am selling my Yemaha guitar for 2000 only,its 7 months old...i stay in bangalore...anyone interested plz contact me a shikhadp1@gmail.com

We are interested in buying

We are interested in buying the guitar, pl send lmage

want to buy guitar

please give your mobile no.

with regards
keshava
bangalore

want to buy guitar

please give your phone no.

with regards,
keshavamurthy
Bangalore

Hi!

Want to buy second hand guitar... As i am a beginner

am in need of a second hand guitar in bangalore.if any one is interesterd pls contact me -navyashreejogi@gmail.com. I can afford 1500/-.

Want to buy second hand guitar... As i am a beginner

am in need of a second hand guitar in bangalore.if any one is interesterd pls contact me - navyashreejogi@gmail.com.
My maximum affordable prize is 1500

i want acoustic guitar

my age is 17 old i will go in job and traind the guitar practice guitar is not ther

Need an Acoustic Guitar

I am looking for an acoustic branded guitar without cut-away. Left hand guitars are most preferable. Please contact me on 8147510013 or dhananjay379@gmail.com...

guitar

i need a 2nd hand guitar which costs less than1500 n in good condition

used guiter

i am in need of a second hand guitar in bangalore which cost less than Rs.1500 but for basic learning.if any one is interesterd pls contact me @ deepamedhi@gmail.com

Selling bass guitar

I am selling Fender Squier MB4 Bass guitar, Zoom B2 processor and Laney Bass Amp.. Contact 9886739001for more info

price enquiry

how much are u selling it for ?

Looking to buy a guitar in bangalore

Hey, I am looking to buy a second hand guitar for lefty.

Pls contact - 9900085925

I want to sell my guitar

I want to sell my guitar it's an ESP LTD viper-10 guitar pack
If interested pls contact at siddharth.bharteeya@gmail.com

Thanks

iwant to no the cost of ur guitter pls mail me the cost and spec

pls mail me the cost of that

I wanted to sell my imported guitar

: i am looking to sell my imported Bass guitar in a excellent condition. if any one interested contact me savitha_murthy94@yahoo.com

We are interested in buying

We are interested in buying the guitar, pl send lmage

Re: We are interested in buying

Are you still looking for a guitar?

I am selling Ibanez Gi0 Electric guitar with HSH Pickup and Digitech RP 90 Guitar Processor (Under 1 Year Old).

Please contact me on 9986279337, if you are still interested.

When you call please dont forget to mention that you found this ad on Guitarsite.com

Bass Guitar Electric

We are interested in buying the Guitar. Pl. send images and the price. Does this include amplifier. How old it is?

Ibanez GRG 270dx electric guitar for sale

iam selling my ibanez GRG 270dx electric guitar for RS 7000

Contact- 9886266960

Want to know about the guitar

is your guitar still for sale. If yes, please mail me the picks .Also please let me know if the price is negotiable .

selling customized ibanez guitar with amp and gigbag

selling off the ibanez guitar along with the amp and the gig bag for 12000/- . the guitar been customized with seymour duncan alcino proII used by slash. if interested just give me a call in 9663693314

want to buy second hand guitars in bangalore

: i am in need of a second hand guitar in bangalore.if any one is interesterd pls contact me - puritanronnie@aol.com

where do u reside???n why do

where do u reside???n why do u want to sell ur guitar???

Re: want to buy second hand guitars in bangalore

I am in need of semi acoustic or acoustic but less than 2000.

selling an ibanez painted as frankenstrat

i m selling an ibanez painted as frankenstrat fitted with seymour duncan (slash series alcino II pro) in the bridge position along with marshall mg10cd and an ibanez cover for 12500/- negotiable.

hi is this sold yet

let me know if u are still selling it - kunalap at hotmail dot com

m in need of a good guitar at a resoanable rate in bangalore contact me - vivekpika@gmail.com

: i am in need of a second hand guitar in bangalore.if any one is interesterd pls contact me - ABHASINHA.4@REDIFFMAIL.COM

i am in need of a second hand guitar in bangalore.if any one is interesterd pls contact me - rmshah.23@gmail.com

: i am in need of a second hand guitar in bangalore which cost less than Rs.1500.if any one is interesterd pls contact me - hgbb2003@yahoo.com

I want to buy second hand guitars in bangalore

i am in need of a second hand guitar in bangalore which cost less than Rs.1500.if any one is interesterd pls contact me - 9035010616

Re: want to buy second hand guitars in mangalore

: i am in need of a second hand guitar in mangalore.if any one is interesterd pls contact me - akshayshenoy10@yahoo.in

Re: want to buy second hand Bass guitar in bangalore

I need an second hand bass guitar in bangalore.. Asap. If intrested ti sell.. Plzz contact

Bass Guitar Sale

Yamaha Bass Guitar Brand New for Sale in Bangalore
MRP Rs.22,000
I'm Selling for Rs.16,000
Contact me at 9611785470

bass guitar

is the guitar available still please call me on 9886015414

Re: want to buy second hand Bass guitar in bangalore

I am selling Fender Squier MB4 Bass guitar, Zoom B2 processor and Laney Bass Amp.. Contact 9886739001 for more info

Electric Guitar Or Bas guitar

Hi,

I am in search of used Guitar as in subject.. Expecting someone to sell me

Thanks
Manju.

Electric Guitar Or Bas guitar

Are you still looking for a guitar?

I am selling Ibanez Gi0 Electric guitar with HSH Pickup and Digitech RP 90 Guitar Processor (Under 1 Year Old).

Please contact me on 9986279337, if you are still interested.

When you call please dont forget to mention that you found this ad on Guitarsite.com

i want an electric guitar contact vivekpika@gmail.com
bangalore

want to buy used guitar

I am in need of a second hand guitar in bangalore.if any one want to sell your guitar pls contact me - raj_osteen@yahoo.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.