Ibanez Lonestar LS-510 black for sale

Posted by Kirby on Wed, 01/26/05 - 11:23:58.
In Reply to Ibanez Guitars

Hi, I have this great playing and looking guitar with original hard-shell case. Made in Japan, bought in Hong Kong in 88. Has a nice pickup in it under the bridge. Not sure how much it is worth.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

ls 510

i hav eone i black

i have this same guitar and

i have this same guitar and i am trying to sell it. it also has a case. if you have any information please contact me kourtnianderson801@gmail.com

Re: Ibanez Lonestar LS-510 black for sale

: Hi, I have this great playing and looking guitar with original hard-shell case. Made in Japan, bought in Hong Kong in 88. Has a nice pickup in it under the bridge. Not sure how much it is worth.

Do you still have this?
r.stragapede@tele2.it

IF you still have this guitar please reach me. i know its a long shot but i have provided my email. heres to good luck. and hope you check this some day.

Never got around to selling this. If someone is interested, let me know.
US - 626 535-4471

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.