I know my reedemer lives

Posted by sarah on Wed, 07/24/02 - 18:42:26.
In Reply to Christian Music

I need the song I know that my reedemer live thank you

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: I know my reedemer lives

: I need the song Hold me light of the world, thank you

: I need the song I know that my reedemer lives sang by NIcole Mullen, thank you

: : I need the song I know that my reedemer lives, thank you

: : : I need the lyrics of the song I know that my reedemer lives, thank you

I need the song I know that my reedemer lives. Do you think you can send me a chart or show me somewhere i can get it? thanks in acvance God Bless!!!

: I need the song I know that my reedemer lives. Do you think you can send me a chart or show me somewhere i can get it? thanks in advance God Bless!!!

I need the lyrics for I know my reedemer lives by Nicole M.

: I need the lyrics for I know my reedemer lives by yolanda Adams

: I need the lyrics for I know my reedemer lives by Nicole M.

Thank you

please i need it urgently

There are many songs by that title. I only know because I have serched and searched for the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis' song. Which one do you want?
If anyone knows the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis', please let me know.

Lyrics are here: http://www.higherpraise.org/lyrics1/7_MyRedeemerLivesb.htm

what are the lyrics to my reedemer lives?

: There are many songs by that title. I only know because I have serched and searched for the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis' song. Which one do you want?
: If anyone knows the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis', please let me know.

I only know of one singer for the song "Reedemer" and her name is: Nicole C. Mullen. I have the WOW Worship CD. Yellow. If you would like those words, I can get them for you. Let me know. I have several songs and lyrics.

I like songs done by Nicole but of all the songs done by her,"My reedemer lives" makes me feel peace in my heart whenever it is played such that whenever I am in a predicament,the song really encourages and consoles me alot.May God bless Nicole.

Here you go. God Bless you. I would also like to ask you all to please pray for an 11yr old boy named Tyler Gardiner who has Lukemia and nothing seems to be working. He has come out of remission and the cancer is more agressive now. Anyways, here is the lyrics in which you requested:

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide till evening?
who's words alone can catch a falling star?

Chorus:
Well I know my redeemer lives
I know my redeemer lives
All of creation testifies
this life within me cries
I know my redeemer lives

ye-e-eah
The very same God
that spins things in orbit
runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
and the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
they conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know, my redeemer lives
I know my redeemer lives
let all creation testify
that this life within me cries
I-I-I know
my redeemer

He lives
to take away my shame
and he lives
forever I'll proclaim
the amount of pain that bought my sin
was the precious life He gave
and now he's alive and
there's an empty
grave!

And I know
my redeemer lives
I know
my redeemer lives
let all creation testify
that this life within me cries
I-I-I know my redeemer

I know
my redeemer lives
I know my redeemer lives
I know my redeemer lives
He lives
He lives
*I spoke with him this morning!*
He lives
*I'm gonna tell everybody

My friend Kristi has her own version of this song that you will all enjoy more than Nicole's Version. My friend is much better than Celiene Deion. I will be optaining a copy soon. I have a demo CD of 5 songs of her if your interested you can contact me at Tigerfan005@yahoo.com
Thankyou and god bless.

i am twele and that must be really hard on you

DEAR PEOPLE

JST WANA LET U KNW DT THIS SONG "I KNOW MY REEDEMER LIVES" INSPIRED ME LOT

: wow.. so mazing.. i search this song for a long time but now that i find im veri hapi coz very inspiring! one of my favorite:

: Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
: And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
: And who showed the moon where to hide till evening?
: who's words alone can catch a falling star?

: Chorus:
: Well I know my redeemer lives
: I know my redeemer lives
: All of creation testifies
: this life within me cries

: ye-e-eah
: The very same God
: that spins things in orbit
: runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
: and the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
: they conquered death to bring me victory

: Now I know, my redeemer lives
: let all creation testify
: that this life within me cries
: I-I-I know
: my redeemer

: He lives
: to take away my shame
: and he lives
: forever I'll proclaim
: the amount of pain that bought my sin
: was the precious life He gave
: and now he's alive and
: there's an empty
: grave!

: And I know
: my redeemer lives
: I know
: let all creation testify
: that this life within me cries
: I-I-I know my redeemer

: I know
: *I spoke with him this morning!*
: *I'm gonna tell everybody

: My friend Kristi has her own version of this song that you will all enjoy more than Nicole's Version. My friend is much better than Celiene Deion. I will be optaining a copy soon. I have a demo CD of 5 songs of her if your interested you can contact me at Tigerfan005@yahoo.com
: Thankyou and god bless.

: : There are many songs by that title. I only know because I have serched and searched for the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis' song. Which one do you want?
: : If anyone knows the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis', please let me know.

:
: I only know of one singer for the song "Reedemer" and her name is: Nicole C. Mullen. I have the WOW Worship CD. Yellow. If you would like those words, I can get them for you. Let me know. I have several songs and lyrics.
Hi I am from guyana and i would relly appreciate it if someone can send me the lyrics of "I know my reedemer lives by Nicole Mullen

hie

hey mt name is naomi, am from malawi.
i was just asking if there's a person out thereb who has got the lyrics of "my reedemer lives by nicole.c mullen" please send them to me i wud be really happy if you could...

Re: Reedeemer, Nicole C. Mullen

: : There are many songs by that title. I only know because I have serched and searched for the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis' song. Which one do you want?
: : If anyone knows the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis', please let me know.

:
: I only know of one singer for the song "Reedemer" and her name is: Nicole C. Mullen. I have the WOW Worship CD. Yellow. If you would like those words, I can get them for you. Let me know. I have several songs and lyrics.

Re: Re: Reedeemer, Nicole C. Mullen

: : : There are many songs by that title. I only know because I have serched and searched for the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis' song. Which one do you want?
: : : If anyone knows the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis', please let me know.

: :
: : I only know of one singer for the song "Reedemer" and her name is: Nicole C. Mullen. I have the WOW Worship CD. Yellow. If you would like those words, I can get them for you. Let me know. I have several songs and lyrics.

Please may i have the words of redeemer that is one of my favorite song on wow worship CD thankyou.
God Bless you now and Forever.

: : : There are many songs by that title. I only know because I have serched and searched for the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis' song. Which one do you want?
: : : If anyone knows the lyrics and chords for Crystal Lewis', please let me know.

: :
: : I only know of one singer for the song "Reedemer" and her name is: Nicole C. Mullen. I have the WOW Worship CD. Yellow. If you would like those words, I can get them for you. Let me know. I have several songs and lyrics.

i need these by saturday i'm doing something at my church . i want the lyrics 4 nicole c. mullen please hurry thanks

please i will be glad if you will send me a copy of the lyrics for 'i know my redeemer lives

Re: Reedeemer, Nicole C. Mullen

hie does anyone have the lyrics for Nicole C. Mullen's song Reedemer?

: hi, does anyone have the lyrics for Nicole C. Mullens' song ''Reedemer''?

please send me this songs lyrics i like it but i don't know it thanks may God bless you

: please send me this songs lyrics i like it but i don't know it thanks may God bless you

: : please send me this songs lyrics i like it but i don't know it please. i am going to sing it this sunday.thanks!!!.<3.GOD BLESS!!

I have a tape with "For I Know That My Redeemer Lives" sung by Crytal Lewis. Is that the one you're looking for? I don't have the tape with me, but some of the words are "For I know, that my redeemer lives and I will stand with Him on that day. Yes, I know that my redeemer lives and I will stand with Him on that day." That's all I can remember right now. If you think this is the right song I'll get you the lyrics and check to see if I have chords too.

: I have a tape with "For I Know That My Redeemer Lives" sung by Crytal Lewis. Is that the one you're looking for? I don't have the tape with me, but some of the words are "For I know, that my redeemer lives and I will stand with Him on that day. Yes, I know that my redeemer lives and I will stand with Him on that day." That's all I can remember right now. If you think this is the right song I'll get you the lyrics and check to see if I have chords too.

heres the link for the lyrics my reedemer lives sung by crystal lewis
http://www.crystallewis.com/cl/multimedia/myredeemer.html

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.