MT2 Schematic & PCB layout

Posted by Johan on Thu, 09/11/03 - 08:42:00.
In Reply to Analog Music Zone

I need MT2 schematic and PCB layout. Can you help me?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Introduce a reliable PCB supplier to you

Dear Sir or Madamn,

Thanks for sharing your time !

This is bessie from HITEK and I got know your information from Made-In-China , and judge that you may have demand for PCB , so please allow me to introduce
our company HITEK to you as a reliable PCB supplier :

HITEK which is a professional PCB&PCBA manufacturer with more than 12 years experience in shenzhen, China and we have a high level of customer satisfaction from our clients from Germany, USA,Canada,Russian,etc.Our facilities have ISO 9001:2000 and UL certifications.

We are interest in establishing business relations on PCB&PCBA with your company in the coming days with best quality,service and competitive price. We'll provide a quick response to your inquiries--quotations can be replied in 2 to 4 days for parts and in 2hours for PCB(If this is a normal board). And we sign an NDA agreement with all of our clients for a hassle-free cooperation.

If you have any questions,please feel free to tell us,we will try our best to serve you.

I looking forward to hearing from you! (if you do not handle PCB,PCBA,please help me to transfer to your purchasing Dept or others who need.I am so sorry to disturb you.) Thank you.

www.guitare-tech.com

www.guitare-tech.com , effect boss mt2 , tech21 , noise gate , marshall speakersimulator....

webmaster , jeje57@msn.com

Re: MT2 Schematic & PCB layout

: I need MT2 schematic and PCB layout. Can you help me?

: : I need hm.2 schematic and PCB layout. Can you help me?

http://web.tiscali.it/boxsmt2clone2005home/index.htm

http://web.tiscali.it/boxsmt2clone2005home/index.htm

I have ORIGINAL schematic and pcb MT2 ans NS2

I have ORIGINAL schematic and pcb MT2 ans NS2
contact me
jeje57@msn.com

: I need MT2 schematic and PCB layout. Can you help me?

: : I need MT2 schematic and PCB layout. Can you help me?

I HAVE ORIGINAL MT2 SCHEMATIC AND PCB

I have schematic and pcb
contact me

Re: I HAVE ORIGINAL MT2 SCHEMATIC AND PCB

: I have schematic and pcb
: contact me

can you give me the PCB, schematic and layout???

: I need schematic and pcb boss mt-2

go to diystompboxes.com/pedals/schematics.html after that go down to the B's(alphabetical order I think) then look for Boss. There's a listing for a Boss MT-2 schematic. You should at least try searcing for the schematics instead of begging for them. It only took me an hour.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.