Re: Kahler Spyder Tremelo for sale

Posted by Leni Dimancari on Wed, 04/09/03 - 08:53:23.

: I purchased this rare trem to have installed on my tiger ESP. Bought at an auction. It comes with the original packaging, all parts, mint condition. Rather than auction it,I thought I would put the word out here first. If interested, email me. **Will ship it overnight cashiers check is received. $100.00

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

If you still have the kahler spyder tremolo for sale I would appreciate it if you could e-mail me some pictures of it.

: If you still have the kahler spyder tremolo for sale I would appreciate it if you could e-mail me some pictures of it.

I still have it. I will take digital photos of it and send it to you. It has never been installed. I bought it for myESP but I didnt want to cut the tiger finish, so its been in the bag since.

: : If you still have the kahler spyder tremolo for sale I would appreciate it if you could e-mail me some pictures of it.

: I still have it. I will take digital photos of it and send it to you. It has never been installed. I bought it for myESP but I didnt want to cut the tiger finish, so its been in the bag since.
Mate,its been a while,yore married with children now lol but in the off chnace you still have your khaler tremelo i would dearly like to buy it,cheers GEORGE. georgewheel@talktalk.net

Hey Leni,

Just wondering if the kahler trem is still for sale. I dont know if your one is the right model i`m looking for, any chance you could send me a photo of it? my address is 155 Moyville, Ballyboden Road< Dublin 16, Ireland. My guitar is a 1988 Jackson Charvel wiyh two humbucking pick ups,

Cheers mate

Gary

: : I purchased this rare trem to have installed on my tiger ESP. Bought at an auction. It comes with the original packaging, all parts, mint condition. Rather than auction it,I thought I would put the word out here first. If interested, email me. **Will ship it overnight cashiers check is received. $100.00

: : : I purchased this rare trem to have installed on my tiger ESP. Bought at an auction. It comes with the original packaging, all parts, mint condition. Rather than auction it,I thought I would put the word out here first. If interested, email me. **Will ship it overnight cashiers check is received. $100.00

I am very interested in this trem unit please email me or call my cell @803/312/4717 thanks

: : : I purchased this rare trem to have installed on my tiger ESP. Bought at an auction. It comes with the original packaging, all parts, mint condition. Rather than auction it,I thought I would put the word out here first. If interested, email me. **Will ship it overnight cashiers check is received. $100.00

: : : : I purchased this rare trem to have installed on my tiger ESP. Bought at an auction. It comes with the original packaging, all parts, mint condition. Rather than auction it,I thought I would put the word out here first. If interested, email me. **Will ship it overnight cashiers check is received. $100.00

Please contact me as I'm interested but must make sure it is the correct part.
Keith

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.