klira guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Mayrton Bahia on Wed, 12/31/69 - 19:00:00.

[The body of this post has been reconstituted from replies so it may differ from what was originally written.]

Please, send me information about klira guitars. Where can I by one? Thankyou

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: klira violin bass guitar

can anyone tell me where to find a replacement bridge pickup for my Klira violin bass? Definitely 60's!

Re: klira guitar

I have a klira guitar. I just got it off ebay. Its okay. Good sustain. Pots are a little loose and dirty and the finish is banged up and it needs setup though. But basically nice.

Hi,I 've got a Klira guitar but I haven't got the specific jack and the vibrato,so I want to know how or where can I find this thing.
Thanks

: Please, send me information about klira guitars. Where can I by one? Thankyou

please send me imfo and pictures of klira beatle bass

hi i really need help! i hav a rare Klira made from rosewood and ivory. it has the shape of a gibson SG. Wl u b able 2 identyfie it for me? and would it help if i send a picture 2 ur email?
<<Kurt Herbst>>

I have a Klira Rhapsodie c.1960 6-string for sale. The body is as a Hofner Senator (slimline, one cutaway.) blonde with lots of t/shell binding. Most of the hardware is high-quality replacement - Schaller pick-ups, new heads, solid bridge. Well set-up, great looking rock guitar. GBP 200

Yo! fun...
i like it :)
John
<a href="http://www.toshain.com">painting</a>

klira guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: klira guitar

: Please, send me information about "KLIRA" guitars.

Re: i have klira guitar for sale

semi-acoustic bass, sunburst colours, make an offer

Re: i have klira guitar for sale

: semi-acoustic bass, sunburst colours, make an offer

do you still have the klira bass?

I have a Klira Bass that is solid body,rose wood neck ...

My Klira bass is painted vintage red from about 1959 to 1961 it has 2 pickups, short scale, rose wood neck, that is narrow, it has two white plastic levers for pickup configuration, two knobs for treble and bass and volume control. It has a tailpiece and looks just like a fender jag. style. I got it at a pawn shop for $40.00, but the original tuners were broken or missing, so know it has a brand new set of Schaller machine heads. This bass rocks!
And it sounds great on Jazz, and Blues. it trully has that vintage tone!!

Re: I have a Klira Bass that is solid body, rose wood neck ...

The Klira "Arkansas" Electric 4 string bass, painted vintage from about 1965. It has 2 pickups, short scale, rose wood neck that is very narrow, it has two white plastic levers for pickup configuration, two knobs for treble and bass and volume control. It has a tailpiece and the body shape is just like a fender jaguar. I purchased it at a pawn shop in Rome, New York for $40.00, in a cardboard box. The original machines (tuners) were broken or missing, so now it has a brand new set of Schaller machine heads. This bass really has that 60's sound
and it sounds great on Jazz, Rhythm and Blues. It truly has that Rockin' vintage tone!!

Klira

Klira

This popular thread has been given its own page : Klira

Re: I have a Klira Bass that is solid body,rose wood neck ...

: My Klira bass is painted vintage red from about 1959 to 1961 it has 2 pickups, short scale, rose wood neck, that is narrow, it has two white plastic levers for pickup configuration, two knobs for treble and bass and volume control. It has a tailpiece and looks just like a fender jag. style. I got it at a pawn shop for $40.00, but the original tuners were broken or missing, so know it has a brand new set of Schaller machine heads. This bass rocks!
: And it sounds great on Jazz, and Blues. it trully has that vintage tone!! do you want to sell it?

information about klira basses

I have just bought a klira bass, early 60's. Can anybody tell me more about them?

Re: information about klira basses

I got a Klira Western Guitar in 1981. I was told that in around 1982 the wood storage of Klira got flooded by a river flood and they went bankrupt after this. They were based near Nuremberg, Germany.

Gereon

:
: I have just bought a klira bass, early 60's. Can anybody tell me more about them?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.