Re: adrian smith (iron maiden ) guitar

Posted by patota on Tue, 05/13/03 - 05:36:06.

: I own one of those guitars, exactly the same he uses on 2 minutes to midnight video, black with a line, email me if you want pics or more info about how to get this guitar. ok.

: : Dear sir
: : : Can you give a simple information .Do you have the lado guitar that Adrian Smith is using in live after death tour . If not were can i find it .Thank you in advance
: : : giannis

: : Hi, I'm also trying to find info on those guitars, the only info that I have of them is that he used a Lado 2003 Earth With Rockinger Tremolo(color gray)and a Lado 2001 Earth With Floyd Rose Tremolo(color black, do u have the live after death cd? they put ther equipment in there. Email me at lventura@codetel.net.do so we can talk more of maiden and there guitars.

: : PS:
: : One last thing when u email me tell me what guitars do u have, ok? bye.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I would like to receive some pictures from this black guitar with the line. Its my teenage dream!
Thanx - Mário - São Paulo - Brasil

you have that guitar?!!!!
It's wonderful!!! can i have some pics?

thanks!!!

germano
IRON GATES

UP THE IRONS
www.irongates.net

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.